Spam private messenger!

Hello all!

yesterday i recieved a private messenger  (see screenshott), after click to this messenger, my main account name "nguyenhongden" was banned this morning.

Anyone recieved this messenger?

plz admin explaint to me why my account was banned, i must use this account "forexvn" to write to forum, My main account cant sent messenger to service desk and moderator too!

How long my accoutn can work again?

Tks! 

forexvn:

Hello all!

yesterday i recieved a private messenger  (see screenshott), after click to this messenger, my main account name "nguyenhongden" was banned this morning.

Anyone recieved this messenger?

plz admin explaint to me why my account was banned, i must use this account "forexvn" to write to forum, My main account cant sent messenger to service desk and moderator too!

How long my accoutn can work again?

Tks! 

Hi forexvn,

PM spammer was banned. As I know - it will be some complain link near every message in profile so any PM spammer can be identified in more quickly way.

As to nguyenhongden so no idea sorry. I do not think that it is connected with pm spammer. 

By the way, I am having one account name only here :) I can not imagine how can I manage 2 or 3 usernames on the same time :)
I have one cat,
I have one name,
I have one wife,
I have one house,
I have one vehicle,
I have one life  

why do you need two? :)

Hello Newdigital!

This account "forexvn" was blocked financial operations for long time ago, that's time i didnt know that one user can not make two account seller signal. So, after that, I agree with mql5 site closed one account and keep account "nguyenhongden" .

Now my account was banned. can you explain what wrong?

And one more question: how long my account can work again? (unlock banned) because im a seller, need to modify my signal. 

forexvn:

Hello Newdigital!

This account "forexvn" was blocked financial operations for long time ago, that's time i didnt know that one user can not make two account seller signal. So, after that, I agree with mql5 site closed one account and keep account "nguyenhongden" .

Now my account was banned. can you explain what wrong?

And one more question: how long my account can work again? (unlock banned) because im a seller, need to modify my signal. 

forexvn,

You may have many usernames (at least - it is not prohibited). I replied to you on this way (one wife, one life ...) because people are usually keeping their second/3rd/4th usernames as the secrets from community.

As to nguyenhongden so I have no idea - I did not ban this account (I am not banning anyone). Moderators (who are moderating the forum) are banning the members. You can write to Service Desk. 

newdigital:

forexvn,

You may have many usernames (at least - it is not prohibited). I replied to you on this way (one wife, one life ...) because people are usually keeping their second/3rd/4th usernames as the secrets from community.

As to nguyenhongden so I have no idea - I did not ban this account (I am not banning anyone). Moderators (who are moderating the forum) are banning the members. You can write to Service Desk. 

Ok newdigital! 

Thanks for your reply!

I will write to service desk!

Thanks for help! 

You might have been banned because of creating too much of unnecessary poll

Whole account activity was like evolving Spam. It's incredible how "publication" section makes your account transparent.

First he asked how to withdraw 2$ bonus and then when he found about rating reward system - he just went mental. No more informative posts.

I don't know what he want to pull off now with this private Spam message thread. Probably only get account back.

This guy was nothing but bad content for this community.

oyebimpe:
You might have been banned because of creating too much of unnecessary poll
The rules didn't prohibite and not say abot how many poll user can make per day, and i make many poll but not break the rules.

CeleronS:

Whole account activity was like evolving Spam. It's incredible how "publication" section makes your account transparent.

First he asked how to withdraw 2$ bonus and then when he found about rating reward system - he just went mental. No more informative posts.

I don't know what he want to pull off now with this private Spam message thread. Probably only get account back.

This guy was nothing but bad content for this community.

This is end time i reply to your comment, all we have own our work, you have your works, i have my works, why did you alway kick my post? it's not good.

In room had moderator and admin, they will manage our room, they can see what's right and what's wrong. You talk too much!

I thought you should try to learn about how to become a good trader better than alway look at other peoples  and try to kill them. 

Look at your signal and my signal to find what you are needing.

Bye! 

Please, don't abuse each other. I think it is prohibited.

forexgoshen:
Please, don't abuse each other. I think it is prohibited.

Thanks for ur advice!

Agree with you, this is not where to abuse each other, everything had room manager decide. But this guy alway kick my post 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10390

Reason: