Automated Trading Championship 2007 - page 10

I have crected the err1 proble in my EA
where can I submit it?

Hi

I have a qustion, i want test me EA in real time of market , is any web site to help me for this?

thanks.

Just for fun.

My EA has such result:

2007.09.21 15:37 loading
joke2007 on GBPUSD:60
7 kb of log files (must be less than 64 000 kb)
0 min 54 seconds
Errors: 0

But at my home machine EA starategy tester runs only 26 seconds (for the same history period with full count of bars). Probably i overcloked that iron piece too high, although it helps by optimizing of EA.

I wish to be a winner everyone.

Rosh:
Last cycle of automatic checking of EAs will be finished at 10:00 pm GMT. Please wait a few hours.

Rosh, as a Moderator could you please send or email this to Renat Fatkhullin for me please, I have trying to get response from him in the Championship forum, as well as my private profile comments section. Please.

"Hello Renat,

Could you please reply to this or my earlier posts yesterday here in this COMMENTS section, or in my private profile comments section.

My brother Hugh (Birdwatcher) and I are two seperate individuals and have seperate EA's, use different technical indicators, with seperate strategies, please allow us to prove all of this to you by whatever means you deem necessary, whether we both send/fax you our ID documents (with information as in our private profile details), or individual bank details, or the EA source code for you to analyze (I use MA's - trade LONG & SHORT; and he uses Parabolic SAR, Custom indicator and MA's - only trades LONG).
We both entered to compete fairly with all contestants here in this competition.

Surely it is only fair of yourself and the jury to allow us to prove that at least to you?
Regards,
Andre "

forexplotno:
Rosh:
Last cycle of automatic checking of EAs will be finished at 10:00 pm GMT. Please wait a few hours.

Rosh, as a Moderator could you please send or email this to Renat Fatkhullin for me please, I have trying to get response from him in the Championship forum, as well as my private profile comments section. Please.

"Hello Renat,

Could you please reply to this or my earlier posts yesterday here in this COMMENTS section, or in my private profile comments section.

My brother Hugh (Birdwatcher) and I are two seperate individuals and have seperate EA's, use different technical indicators, with seperate strategies, please allow us to prove all of this to you by whatever means you deem necessary, whether we both send/fax you our ID documents (with information as in our private profile details), or individual bank details, or the EA source code for you to analyze (I use MA's - trade LONG & SHORT; and he uses Parabolic SAR, Custom indicator and MA's - only trades LONG).
We both entered to compete fairly with all contestants here in this competition.

Surely it is only fair of yourself and the jury to allow us to prove that at least to you?
Regards,
Andre "

These are pictures of two totally different EA's. Please send to Renat

Just a small item to note. MetaQuotes countdown clock on the ATC2007 website has been wrong. At !4:10 US EST, the countdown clock stated Championship starts in: 1 hour. You would think the contest would start at 15:00 EST. Then one hour later at 15:10 EST, countdown clock stated Championship starts in: 50 minutes.

There has been several reported non executions of tp and ts in the ATC 2007 Contest. The reports are becoming too many to be just an isolated circumstance. Also, there are numerous instances of "Off Quotes" errors. This could indicate that either the Contest Server can not keep up with all 603 participants trading activity and gets congested. Or, a trading filter has been added to server to simulate high trading activity and generates "Off Quotes" errors to further test Contest EAs. Participants EAs that do not have IsTradeAllowed() and RefreshRates() type routines as part of execution codes could have execution errors all through the competition.

I am running concurrently the same EA in the ATC2007 contest, Demo on same MetaQuotes server and Demos on 2 other Brokers. I have had the failure to execute tp and ts, along with "Off Quotes" errors only on the MetaQuotes server. The other Broker's Demos have not had these problems.

wackena:

There has been several reported non executions of tp and ts in the ATC 2007 Contest. The reports are becoming too many to be just an isolated circumstance. Also, there are numerous instances of "Off Quotes" errors. This could indicate that either the Contest Server can not keep up with all 603 participants trading activity and gets congested. Or, a trading filter has been added to server to simulate high trading activity and generates "Off Quotes" errors to further test Contest EAs. Participants EAs that do not have IsTradeAllowed() and RefreshRates() type routines as part of execution codes could have execution errors all through the competition.

I am running concurrently the same EA in the ATC2007 contest, Demo on same MetaQuotes server and Demos on 2 other Brokers. I have had the failure to execute tp and ts, along with "Off Quotes" errors only on the MetaQuotes server. The other Broker's Demos have not had these problems.

I believe one - and have unconfirmed anonymous source - that the main reasons for many unfair "disqualifications" from the championship was that they never planned for do so many - 3 times - the number of entries and had to find ways to "reduce" the number of competitors.

So Wakena, what you're saying about server problems is a distinct possibility !!

MetaQuotes, it seems that you are not answering Contest questions posted in the Comments section. So, I will post my question here also in the hope you will answer.

Should we see Journal entries for each order Modification ??

Here is copy of last order entry in Journal. It closed out after sl was modified from 1.4139 to 1.4024, but there is no Journal entry for this modification. Without order modificaiton Journal entries, there is no way to varify order stop changes.

Journal Order Entry. After this entry, there are no more order changes in Journal.

2007.10.08 22:01:42 Bogie-ATC2007-1 EURUSD,Daily: open #4888894 sell 1.20 EURUSD at 1.4038 sl: 1.4139 tp: 1.3939 ok

History of Order Close:

wackena:

Hi wackena,
I have something similar as the following:-

1- There is missed ordermodify for the sl
I am running the same EA on the ATC2007 and on demo account and I have different results,
In the demo server it works exactly as I programmed it, but in the ATC there is missed ordermodify
Even when I use the strategy tester on the same data I got from the ATC account I will have the ordermodify running correctly!!!

2- Is there slippage in the pending orders?
I have a sellstop; and when the price spiked, my order was filled below the order price by 18 pips (i.e. slippage 18 pips) even the OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP, 1,,0,,," ",,,);
i.e. the slippage field was set to zero?

3-Is there slippage in the stop loss?
I have an order opened with stoploss, and when the price spiked, the stoploss was filled after more than 35 pips of slippage !!

Any ideas about the above?

Reason: