Automated Trading Championship 2007 - page 4

Would it be posssible to make this thread, or a new simialr thread, a permanent thread in English forum?

By permanent , I mean always visible at top of first page of forum.

Here is link to translated page of ATC 2007 EA testing rules posted by Renat.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=ru_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fforum. mql4.com%2fru%2f6320%2fpage23

Well, done.

MQF:
Opps,

The 10 billion system, and its only till May, 2005 , what would it have been if it back tested till 2007. 7.28 ?
The modeling quality says it 90% so I must have a pretty good trading system.

Any one who can beat me in producing this numbers in MT 4?

woww .. !!!

Can u please send this EA for me ? my email : adian25_2000@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.

Please expand on the meaning of "Msmatched charts errors  26" as reported in my ATC 2007 Strategy Tester results.

Don't worry about mismatched charts errors. Mismatched chart error means mismatch between M1 and tested timeframe data

Thank you for clarifying the msmatched chart errors.

1. Just for comparison, are there any differences in "Symbol properties" used for MetaQuotes testing of EAs for ATC 2007 and the values in downloaded build 209 ?

2. When we use MetaQuotes posted Strategy Tester procedures ( 'Automated Trading Championshio 2007: Common Errors in Expert Advisors' ), should we expect to see identical results between MetaQuotes ST results and participant's results ? And, if not. What are possible reasons ?

woww .. !!! work harder to see the great work you doing well but Can you please send this EA for me?? my email samiong7@hotmail.com it will be very nice than you

woww... !!! work harder to see the great work you doing well but Can you please send this EA for me?? my email samiong7@hotmail.com it will be very nice than you

thegrocks777:
MQF:
Opps,

The 10 billion system, and its only till May, 2005 , what would it have been if it back tested till 2007. 7.28 ?
The modeling quality says it 90% so I must have a pretty good trading system.

Any one who can beat me in producing this numbers in MT 4?

Hi,

can you send this EA by email to me. Me I participice not with the contest (gamez61@gmail. com)

thx

Could I get more info on your EA Thanks. cwave@optonline.net
Reason: