Use the Russian-Speaking Knowledge Base of the MQL4.community!

Developers of the MetaTrader 4 are in Russia, so it is no wonder that the largest MQL4 knowledge base is concentrated in the Russian-speaking part of our resource. We do our best to translate articles into English and Chinese as fast as possible, but lags are unavoidable.

So, if you want to enlarge your knowledge base without waiting until all information is officially translated, you can utilize free online translating services that allow translating of whole pages from one language into another. We prefer the two ones listed below:

Nice idea ...
very helpful.
even it is not 100% accurate, but it is very understandable

I'm obviously quite stupid, because I can't make head nor tail of 90% of it, which is a shame because in looks like there is a lot more material on the Russian site.

Please check, there error at codebase in Russia site !!!!!!!

'FX-CHAOS'

FX-CHAOS

The word doc files inside zip have special names, so can not extract out.

Please change those doc files' name!!!

DxdCn:

Please check, there error at codebase in Russia site !!!!!!!

'FX-CHAOS'

FX-CHAOS

The word doc files inside zip have special names, so can not extract out.

Please change those doc files' name!!!

Try to unpack this archive
Files:
fx-chaos.zip  108 kb

The Google translation from Russian to English no longer works properly on www.forum.mql4.com pages. After clicking the Google link above, it stops translating the page after the Banner advertisement. It seems the Google translation service does not like pages with Banners.

I just noticed this. The link to Babel Fish translation only opens a blank page.

The link to Google translation returns page with this comment:

Your IP is banned

© 2000-2007, MetaQuotes Software Corp. All rights reserved. © 2000-2007, MetaQuotes Software Corp. All rights reserved

See page 'Полезные функции от KimIV' to discover ERR_TRADE_TIMEOUT error handling

This is very good - much to chew on - thank you Mr S.

As you most likely know .ru translation is very likely to push non .ru brain into [almost 24/7] questioning state... :)

However, .ru is vital, alive and kicking, yes?

Your guidance please: If I join .ru how should I post? (feel so inadequate not able write in native tongue). So then,

1. key .uk (:-) into translator,
  2. key .uk and post or
  3. having introduced myself, ask this question as to "how to behave..." directly in .uk and see what response get back (trouble is all .ru's must go through translator and misinterpretation likely but guess any way is going to be inevitable)

Have for so long wanted to participate not just translate! but never able to 'bite the bullet', your advice appreciated loads... :o))))

My recommendation is make 2-languages question ie write your question in english then translate it in russian (may be better russian part before english part). And timid request to answer in 2 languages if it is possible.
Reason: