Who can help me with a very simple EA?

I have 5 indicators that I want to use, and few plain money managment rules. Pleasehelp me I am sure this will not be more then 5 minute work. I will send you $10 via paypal plus 0.1% of whatever EA makes in real life. my email is vuky2005@yahoo. com

It takes me 5 min just to logon on $%^& xp system. Mexican migrants get $10 today pickling fruit. If you think it takes $10 and 5 min to cretae a succesfull system, good luck to you.

As Mr Morozov points out, whilst the MetaTrader platform removes all the tedious aspects of the required software and largely lets you focus on the logic of trading, it is still a fair programming effort to develop any practical EA. I think you are doing quite right in looking for one, but a different approach will serve you better. For instance, a notice at a University or similar place where there are computer programming students, may put you in touch with people capable of and interested in the work (perhaps also at your suggested remuneration). Good luck from me as well.

what a joke. it takes no more then 10 minutes to ajust parameters into a tamplet for somebody who knows what is he doing. i will do it myself, but I wanted somebody to help me because EA championship is starting and I work 12 hours a day and have no time at the moment... scr3w you guys!

oh my goodness!!! I work 18 or more hours a day and always have 5 min for coffee. surely you can come up with 5 min to do your ea!
Reason: