Smart Breakout Indicator MT5
- Ruslan Pishun
- Version: 3.25
- Aktualisiert: 18 Juni 2021
- Aktivierungen: 10
The indicator is designed with the ability to configure all parameters in accordance with your requirements. You can enable or disable any functions.
When the signal Buy / Sell the indicator will notify using notification: Alert,Sound signal, Email, Push.
Detailed description of all parameters here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/731152
This is a link for general discussion of the indicator: https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/731152
МetaТrader 4 version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/43349
- Name_indicator - Indicator names to use multiple indicators on the same chart.
- Max_Bars_History - Bars for drawing the indicator.
- Use_Support_and_Resistance_Lines - Show support and resistance lines.
- Use_Lines_Information_in_Points - Show items information.
- Use_Center_Line - Show center line.
- Show_Inscriptions_Support_and_Resistance - Show descriptions of the levels.
- Period Main Chart - The period of the main indicator.
- Coefficient in Point - Coefficient for calculating the main indicator of support and resistance lines.
- Period Separate Chart - Period of additional histogram indicator.
- Coefficient - Coefficient for calculating additional histogram indicator.
- Main_Chart_Shift_Bar_for_Additional_Line - Bar shift of the main indicator of support and resistance lines.
- Main_Chart_Shift_Bar_for_Lines - Bar shift of the main indicator lines for information points.
- Style/width/Color_Lines - Style, width, color for the main graph.
- Style/width/Color_Lines - Style, width, color for histogram.
- level_UP - UP level setting.
- level_Down - Down level setting.
- Sound_signal — Enable the audio signal.
- Name_sound_signal — Signal audio file name.
- Alert_signal — Enable alerts.
- Email_signal — Enable email notifications.
- PUSH_signal — Enable push notifications.
>>>> Our group in mql5: https://www.mql5.com/en/messages/016a118dc374d801 <<<<
I think I found a crazy hidden gem! I found this indicator by mistake and I was a bit unsure of buy it or not. For people who trade breakout on GbpJpy or GbpUsd that might be the perfect indicator. I was monitoring the indicator for a full few days and the results are crazy. It avoided me to enter around 4 loss trades that I would enter normally. It draws on the chart the strongest support and resistance and you need just to wait for a breakout, the best part is the second indicator that avoid you to enter in fakeouts 90% of the time… The other 10% you need just to understand if you’re trading with the trend and that’s it! Amazing the part where it tells you how many pips is the gap between support and resistance, after 60 pips gap you already need to think twice to enter the breakout which it’s really useful. It’s crazy how no one left a review and I’m one of the few people who bought this indicator. Definitely it’s not worth 30 USD because it’s worth more! I will update on future gains (hopefully) !