Dual Bermaui Deviation Percent
Or DBD%. The indicator consists of colored tape that shows trading signals depending on two Bermaui Deviation Oscillator (BD%) and two moving averages.
Bermaui Deviation Percent is a volatility index that measures volatility in percent rather than points. The idea of BD% is to make an index depending on Classic Standard Deviation (CSD) that moves between 0 and 100 percent.
- DBD% expert advisor example: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/731145
- If you want to know more about BD% then please read the next bog: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/718182
DBD% consists of two signal tapes, one is fast and the other is slow. A buy signal comes when fast and slow are bullish. A sell signal comes when both fast and slow are bearish.
- The combination of two BD% with two different periods could help at catching the different market cycles.
- Using BD% as a trend filter is a great advantage because of BD% work as a filter for low volatility movements in the market.
- Signals appear at the first open after buy/sell conditions met.
- Well-designed parameters to help the user easily navigate between them.
- DBD% code is revised to make sure that it will not consume the user's PC memory.
- DBD% arrows do not repaint or recalculate its results.
- DBD% sends emails and push notifications to mobile devices.
- Easily switch between different symbols or time-frames.
- Plot Standard Deviation or Linear Regression Channels to show Overbought and Oversold areas.
- Plot a grid of rounded numbers, which show the most important psychological levels.
- Plot Support and resistance levels that mirror supply and demand on the chart.
DBD% Parameters Map
1) INDICATOR SETTINGS
- Fast DBD% Candles [Min=2].Default is 20. Minimum is 2.
- Slow DBD% Candles [Min=3].Default is 80. Minimum is 3and slow should be bigger than fast at least by one candle.
- DBD% Sideway Level.Default 40%
2) ALERTS & EMAIL SETTINGS
- Alert on New Arrow:Default is true.
- Send Email on New Arrow:Default is false.
- Send Notification on New Arrow:Default is false.
3) ARROWS SETTINGS
- Show Arrows & Lines:Default is Show Arrows Only.
- Arrows Size.Default is one.
4) UTILITIES SETTINGS
- Symbols Source From:Get symbols from custom symbol list or from Market Watch.
- List of symbols (separated by ";"):If you choose symbols from a custom list then separate between symbols by ";".
- Button Font Size:Default is 10.
- Chart on Foreground:Default is false.
- Channel Length [ > 1 ]:Default is 100.
- Panel Appear [Shift + Letter]:Key to press plus shift if the user wants to hide the panel. Default is " A".
- Panel Disappear [Shift + Letter]:Key to press plus shift if the user wants to hide the panel. Default is " D".
- Chart Colors List:Four color lists to choose from. If the user wants to use his own colors then he can choose to (Do Nothing).
If you have any questions then please, contact me via a private message or, write them in the comment section.
Muhammad Al Bermaui, CMT