- Diskussion (4)
- Neue Funktionen
AW Trend Predictor EA MT5
AW Trend Predictor EA - an Expert Advisor that trades using trend indicator signals AW Trend Predictor. Uses indicator strategies TakeProfit and StopLoss. Can use multi-timeframe filtering. Has a fixed StopLoss or StopLoss calculated by the indicator. Time-based work and averaging are functionally possible.
- Uses a fixed StopLoss or dynamic StopLoss calculated by the indicator based on the current volatility
- Has the function of working on time, limiting slippage and maximum spread
- Works on all types of trading instruments
- Suitable for tracking positions opened manually
- Works on any timeframe, we recommend working on timeframes not lower than M15
- The functionality of filtering a trend by a higher timeframe or an indicator with a long period is included
- Can optionally use averaging
Input settings:MAIN SETTINGS
- Success Rate - The success rate for opening an order.
- First order on new signal only - Ability to choose to open new orders only when a new signal from the indicator arrives - for this you need to select "True", if you select "False", orders will be opened in the current trend direction as soon as the previous ones are closed (more orders).
- Order lots - Order volume to open.
- Enable Autolot calculation - Use automatic lot calculation.
- Autolot deposit per 0.01 lots - The amount of the deposit for every 0.01 when using an autolot.
STOP LOSS TAKE PROFIT SETTINGS
- TakeProfit Mode - Select a take profit strategy:
- Close position on TP1
- Close position on TP2
- Use TP in Points
- TakeProfit in Points (if used) - Fixed StopLoss for each individual order
- StopLoss Mode - Select the StopLoss strategy.
- Exit on opposite signal
- Use SL in Points
- Use SL from Indicator
- StopLoss in Points (if used) - Fixed StopLoss for each individual order
- Use grids - Use the opening of order baskets.
- Step between orders - A variable that regulates the step between orders, measured in points
- Multiplier - Multiplier for orders
- Orders Number Limit - Maximum number of orders of one direction in the basket
TREND PREDICTOR SETTINGS
- Period - the period of the indicator, the longer, the less sensitivity of indicator signals
- TakeProfit target - Multiplier for TP1 and TP2. The higher the multiplier, the more profit from one trade, but the lower the percentage of signal success
- StopLoss target - Multiplier for StopLoss. The higher the value of the variable, the further from the opening price the StopLoss will be located
- Maximum bars - Number of bars for calculating statistics
MULTI-TIMEFRAME TREND SETTINGS
- Period for multitimeframe filter - Select a timeframe for filtering signals. The timeframe of your current chart is used for the entry point. For filtering it is necessary to use a timeframe of a larger range.
- Period - The period of the indicator, the longer, the less the sensitivity of the indicator signals.
- Work on time
- Start time
- End time
NOTIFICATIONS SETTINGS - section for setting notifications
- Send push notifications when close orders
- Send mails when close orders
- Send alerts when close orders
- Orders Magic number - The main identifier of the EA orders. Used primarily to identify orders
- Comments for orders - Commentary on advisor orders
- Slippage Limit - Maximum permissible slippage in points
- Spread Limit - The maximum allowable spread for opening orders
- Allow to open OP_BUY orders - Allow sending orders of the OP_BUY type
- Allow to open OP_SELL orders - Allow sending orders of the OP_SELL type
- Allow to open new orders after close - Allow sending new orders after all orders are closed
- Font size in panels - Change the font size in panels
- Show panel - Show or hide the advisor panel.