Book/website about Metatrader 4 technical standard indicators

Hello,

I would like to study the technical standard indicators in MT4.

I want to understand their functionality, reason why they exist, use and advantage for the trader by them.

Is there a book or a website that answers my question?

Best regards

Das, was ich am meisten dafür (wie war noch mal die Formel, welcher Indi passt zum Bild.., was für ein Indi nennt sich..., download, ..) verwende nennt sich google.

Darüber hinaus gibt es die Artikel. Die erklären manchmal die Verwendung und Interpretation. Übrigens, das, was es für MT5 gibt gibt es meistens auch für mt4 (für google ist mt4 (noch) nicht der 'ungeliebte' Sohn)!

Zu Büchern musst Du Eines bedenken: Sie stammen alle von Autoren, die meistens vor 20/30 Jahren erfolgreich(?) gehandelt haben und jetzt noch mal ihr Wissen ausbreiten. Der Markt hat sich aber mittlerweile total geändert, und die damals erfolgversprechenden Werkzeuge müssen heute neu bewertet werden!!

A nice collection of EAs and Indis you can find here https://www.earnforex.com/
Forex Trading Information, Learn About Forex Trading
  • www.earnforex.com
Thu, 3 Aug 2017 16:13 EUR/USD rose today as the report about the US services industry released by the Institute for Supply Management today turned out to be worse than was predicted. Other reports were good, but that did not prevent the currency pair from rallying, though the rally was limited. Initial jobless claims... EUR/USD at New Highs as...

Thank you, Carl and Otto.
Grund der Beschwerde: