The balance gold MT5
Instead of the traditional stop loss, you can now use this robot. The robot will set the pending lock. With a sharp movement of the price against the trader, the lock becomes market, and therefore the loss does not increase. The main position is maintained and will bring profit as soon as the robot selects the right moment to unlock.
The robot can be used to insure positions during manual trading, or as an addition to another robot.
Principle of operation
Instead of the traditional stop loss, the trader manually sets the initial locking line of this robot. The robot monitors the behavior of the price relative to this line. If the price goes against the trader, the robot locks the position (or several positions) with a counter order, which limits the loss as a stop loss. But this is better than a stop-loss, as it allows you not to lose position in case of any, even too large price movements towards loss.
Closed at the right time, the lock allows you to return the lost capital in the subsequent return of the price to its original position, and also allows profits to grow as the price moves in the direction of profit. The robot provides all locking functions around the level set by the trader, ensuring that losses are minimized when the price moves in the direction of loss, and opens up the possibility of increasing profits when the price moves in the right direction.
- Language - robot message language (English/Russian);
- Direction - trade direction (BUY/SELL);
- Mode of operation - Testing / Trading with manual main entry, or with the main robot;
- Lot - lot only for the Testing operating mode;
- Take profit of the main order - take profit of the main order for the Testing mode, points (0 - no take profit);
- Magiс of the main positions – Magic of the main positions, (0 – we work with positions set manually);
- Magiс of the lock – Magic of the Lock (0 – lock will be without Magic);
- Initial stop loss of the lock – initial stop-loss of the lock, points. It is set when the pending lock turns into a market lock;
- Break Even – anticipating the closing of the active lock when the price returns in the direction of the profit of the main position;
- Activation for Break Even – the level of activation of the break-even level, from the level of the initial locking line, points;
- Trailing the initial lock line – trailing of the initial locking line, points, (0 - trailing is disabled).