We present you the iVISTscalp5 indicator, which is not only unique, but also effective in the analysis of trading operations. This indicator is based on time data and is the result of many years of experience and deep analysis of financial markets. The iVISTscalp5 indicator is an excellent assistant for manual trading. Convenience, simplicity and visualization. All the most difficult is hidden inside. We have simplified the settings and use of the iVISTscalp5 indicator as much as possible. The indicator is suitable for all financial instruments that you have in the MT5 terminal.
Working hours with timings from 4 am to 20 pm (UTC+3).
iVISTscalp5 indicator menu (see screenshot 1):
- History - the number of weeks to calculate quotes
- dT_min - selection of the time interval for timings (minutes)
- TFline - building horizontal volumes (timeframe)
- BARSline - building horizontal volumes (number of bars)
- TFtrend1 - building a daily channel (timeframe)
- BARStrend1 - building a daily channel (number of bars)
- TFtrend2 - building a weekly channel (timeframe)
- BARStrend2 - building a weekly channel (number of bars)
- ALERT_TIMER - setting the alarm clock
- ALERT - turn on/off the alarm clock
- Save - turn on/off recording timings to a text file.
The red and blue flags on the chart represent timings (signals of the VIST intelligent scalping system). The sell signal is red flags, the buy signal is blue flags.
The execution time of the presumed timing is written on each flag. Inside each timing, there is information about the points that the price should pass according to the calculations. If there are very few points, then this timing is ignored. Duplicate timings of the same color enhance the signal. In this case, you need to look for a better entry point around it.
The maximum efficiency of working with timings is 2-3 financial weeks of the month. But this does not mean that timings do not work at the beginning and end of the month. In the first and last week of the month, there are more fluctuations in the market. As a result, the timing of the triggers may increase.
News that greatly affects the market can also affect the timing of triggers.
For optimal timing operation, some adjustments need to be made to the MT5 terminal. Go to Service - Settings - Charts - "Maximum bars in window" and select "Unlimited".
Manually load quotes for the financial instruments you work with. For example, let's take the XAU/USD pair.
Go to View - Symbols - Specification - find XAU/USD - choose bars - select timeframe M1 - load quotes for the last six months. To do this, set the date range - click "Request". Do the same for ticks.
You may ask why we need to do this. This is to speed up the calculation of timings in the iVISTscalp5 indicator.
There are several tools available in our proprietary
VIST timing system:
1. There are the following tools according to our author system:
Demo version of VistScalp5 for MT5. Take your time, understand everything carefully.If you are a beginner, then you will need at least a month of training to work with timings.
The iVISTscalp5 indicator for MT5 is rented monthly, except that it can be bought. This opens up opportunities for all the tools that are available in MT5. We call these products the trading laboratory. You can choose any parameters for trading and any instrument. The iVISTscalp5 indicator provides trading signals (timings) that you will pick up. There is an automatic mode where the indicator gives optimal values. When working with the indicator, great opportunities for market research open up.
2. Intraday trading, scalping (working out 7-60 minutes). Sometimes it takes longer. News, expiration, geopolitics.
3. The VIST system is designed for any level of trader.
4. Whether you use the free script VistScalp5 or the iVISTscalp5 indicator, they are both based on the same proprietary method. The free script has limited capabilities in terms of using financial instruments (there are only a few available). The iVISTscalp5 indicator can be used on all financial instruments available in your terminal. The indicator automatically adjusts to the time of your terminal.
5. In the indicator, for the instruments you specify, there is a text file with a forecast for the next week. Path: MQL->File->Text file. It may be useful for someone to print out all the signals.
6. Timings (trading signals) are great assistants in your work.
7. It can be applied to binary options.
8. The blue flag indicates a BUY signal, while the red flag indicates a SELL signal. The entry time is indicated on each flag.
9. In the iVISTscalp5 indicator, you can see on the flag how many pips of profit can be obtained from the timing signal.
10. The iVISTscalp5 indicator has a pre-set trader alarm clock.
11. The timing entry error is approximately plus or minus three minutes. It is necessary to look for the best entry point in the vicinity.
12. If the price has made a significant movement in one direction, do not enter the timing in that direction, if there is one.
13. Watch for support levels (do not enter sell timing) and resistance levels (do not enter buy timing).
Manipulations in the trading system are still a possibility. Our trading hours are from 4:00 to 20:00. We do not trade on Fridays and during quarterly expirations. It is better to skip Thursdays and Fridays in the first and last week of the month. It is also recommended to avoid trading during important news releases until you have thoroughly studied the system and gained experience in trading.
Parameter designations for the chart:
TREND1 - Daily trend line.
TREND2 - Weekly trend line.
MAXtrend1 - Maximum price deviation above the daily trend line (Upper boundary of the daily channel).
MINtrend1 - Maximum price deviation below the daily trend line (Lower boundary of the daily channel).
MAXtrend2 - Maximum price deviation above the weekly trend line (Upper boundary of the weekly channel).
MINtrend2 - Minimum price deviation above the weekly trend line (Lower boundary of the weekly channel).
MAX - Daily maximum.
MIN - Daily minimum.
Volume1,2 - Volume accumulation.
Sigma11 - Sigma21 - Maximum standard deviation of price above and below the daily trend line.
Sigma12 - Sigma22 - Maximum standard deviation of price below and above the weekly trend line.
The distance between the gray short lines represents the average weekly movement of the financial instrument (volatility). The distance between the green short lines represents the average daily movement of the financial instrument (volatility).
Close - Yin & Yang symbol (pink). The average value between the daily and weekly trend. It acts as a magnet for the price.