Stochastics crossover scanner
This indicator identifies when the stochastics signal line crosses the stochastics main line.
- Can monitor all symbols visible in your Market Watch window at the same time. Apply the indicator to just one chart and instantly monitor the entire market.
- Monitors every timeframe, from M1 to MN, and sends you a real-time alert when a MA crossover is identified.
- The indicator includes an interactive panel. Please see separate screenshot for explanation.
It is enough to place the indicator on one chart and you will receive an alert from any symbol and any timeframe of your choice.
I recommend you to put the indicator on a EURUSD M5 chart, preferable a clean chart without any other indicators or Expert Advisors on it.
Please note that due to the multifunctionality neither buy and sell advice nor lines and arrows will be drawn on the chart.
- Candle shift to check for cross: Default is 1. Setting it to 0 will give signals even if the candle has not closed yet. To be regarded as a pending crossover.
- Amount of signals to show in the panel: Default is 15. But you can set it to more if it will fit on your chart. The signals will be shown in descending order, i.e. the latest signal first. When clicking on a row a new chart will be opened with the symbol and time frame in question. The chart template which you have defined in the indicator settings will be applied to the opened chart.
- Panel width: Default is 200. For instance, if you are using a non-standard font size in windows, you could set this to a larger value in order for the whole text to be visible.
- Template name: The template you put here will be applied to the chart which will be opened when you click on a signal in the panel. The name must include the file extension (.tpl). The purpose of this parameter is to make it easier for quick desicion if to take the trade or not. Typically you would then use your own template which for instance could contain a support/resistance indicator.
- K period: Period for the main line.
- D period: Period for the signal line.
- Slowing period
- MA method: Default is 'Simple'.
- Price field: Default is 'Close/Close'.
- Enable trend (reversal) filter: 'true' or 'false'.
- Stochastics buy level (signal from this level and below): Default is 20.
- Stochastics sell level (signal from this level and above): Default is 80.
- Symbols to scan: Here you will put all symbols you would like to monitor. Every symbol must be put in the exact way as it is visible in the Market Watch window and separated with a comma without spaces. If you put a symbol which does not exist in the Market Watch window, that symbol will not be scanned.
- Timeframes: Set to True for each timeframe you would like to monitor.
- Alerts: Set to true for each alert type you would like to receive.