- Added Mode C -> new optimizations for EURUSD;GBPUSD;AUDCAD;EURAUD;EURCAD;GBPAUD;GBPCAD;USDCAD;EURGBP;USDCHF;GBPCHF;AUDUSD;EURGBP;EURCHF;AUDJPY;
- Improved rollover filter
- Added option to set SL/TP after entry
- fixed issue when changing trading hours and disabling monday morning trading
- optimized internal code for OneChartSetup
- added option to turn on/off buy and sell trades
fixed bug regarding news time
fixed autoGMT issue
changed news url to: https://ec.forexprostools.com/
fixed JPY issue in news filter
Increased number of attempts to read the news if the attempt fails
fixed GBP news filter issue
- fixed repeating message about "using VPS for GMT detection"
updated news filter to surely block all high impact news, which until now was marked as "medium risk" at the used newsfeed source
added news filter for AUD RBA news specifically
changed the way the URL are read to prevent EA being stopped.
fixed message box issue
- fixed issue with news filter for monday mornings
- changed the option "close all trades at hour" to allow also minutes to be set.
Make sure to RELOAD THE SET FILE after updating!
improved news filter algorithm
fixed issue with news filter
- Added News Filter - Pair names will be marked in RED when filtered out.
- fixed issue with performance monitor using Profit Per Trade
- fixed issue regarding changing the trading times manually
fixed bug regarding Triple Swap filter
- fixed another issue with correlation filter and splitting up trades
- Fixed issue with correlation filter and splitting trades into smaller lotsizes
- fixed bug where EA would put pending orders at 23h59 on Friday Evening
- fixed bug that caused infopanel sometimes to show wrong Time To Start (didn't affect actual trades)
- fixed small bug, that forced lotsize to "0.01lots" when OneChartSetup is disabled and performance monitor enabled
- Added Correlation filter
- Added trading time option
Make sure to reload settings after updating!
- fix bug that delayed update Performance Monitor with 1 day
v3.6 wasn't the full update...
- slightly improved algorithm
- Improved Performance Monitor -> added option to reset limited lotsize if shortterm performance is positive
- Adjusted settings for EURUSD and USDJPY
fixed US Holiday filter bug
- fixed infopanel initialisation issue
- Adjusted Turbo Mode
- Fixed infopanel Performance overview for Risk Per Trade settings
- fixed DST switch issue
- fixed max number of trades issue
- added performance overview table (for onechartsetup)
- added Performance based lotsize calculations (for onechartsetup)
- fixed issue with "minimum potential TP" where it didn't perform enough trades
- Added option to set minimum "potential" TP before entering a trade
- fixed small autoGMT bug
- fixed bug from 2.4.
- fixed bug concerning "close all trades at hour X"
- re-Added option to force Marketorder is Limitorder is out of range (for example with GAP's)
There is a bug in version 2.4. Version 2.5 fixes this
- Added option to force Marketorder is Limitorder is out of range (for example with GAP's)
- Added option for minimum TP when using the Close At Hour X
- added multiple retries if split trades failed to be set.
- fixed bug in Split trades based on max lotsize
- Added option to split a trade up into smaller ones if max lotsize per trade is exceeded
- Added option to set Max Open Trades for all pairs
- Added "Turbo Mode" which will do more trades
- fixed small bug for EURUSD and USDJPY
- added option to split a trade into smaller trades to get better fill prices
- fixed pips into "double" instead of integer for "add X pips to entry"
- Added option to skip US holidays
- Added option to add/subtract X pips to/from entry level
- Added option to reset the Forced Minimum TP after X hours
- Fixed bug which prevent the EA to close at hour X when forced minimum TP was also active
fixed bug that caused sometimes a trade to close after a few seconds
- Fixed balance and lotsize showing correctly when launched in weekend.
- Automatic Suffix detection
- Added new pairs CADCHF, CHFJPY, AUDCHF, AUDUSD, AUDJPY and GBPJPY
- Improved GMT offset detection
- Fixed lotsize display for weekend
- fixed weekend bug for Web based GMT setup
Added "Add X pips to TP" parameter
switched URL for AutoGMT to: https://www.worldtimeserver.com/
Will work better
If Web based GMT fails, the EA will use VPS based GMT calculation, instead of aborting the initialization
- Added options to set SL and TP -> now you can adjust/override internal SL and TP levels
- Added option to widen SL during rollover -> widen the SL during rollover to prevent spread widening causing losses
- Improved AutoGMT based on internet GMT request -> EA will always trade at correct time now
- Added option to randomize entry -> this will help the EA when lots of people are running the EA. Each user will have slightly different entry price, so that will limit the slippage caused by using the same entry for everybody
- added time based exit -> EA can close the trades at a certain hour (for example 2 hours before UK market opens)
- Fix spread filter for OneChartSetup
- Added TripleSwapDay select
- fix lotsize infopanel delay bug
- Added Swapcost Filter.
fixed zero divide error causing EA to stop when using Risk Per Trade for some brokers
- improved Triple Swap algorithm
fixed small bug
- added OneChartSetup
- Added rollover options
- Added slippage control for MarketOrders
- Added virtual entry and exit options (if your broker complains about too many pending orders cancelation/modifications, you can use the virtual entry)
- Improved pending order logic (less cancelations)
- fixed "trade context is busy" bug
- Added Triple Swap filter option
- GBPCAD - settings for Mode B was not activated correctly. fixed now
extra fix for the multiple cancellation of pending orders.
by request of some customers -> update regarding the many cancelled pending orders caused by spread filter. This will significally decrease the amount of cancellations.
added "minimum minutes between 2 trades" filter (extra safety)