WPR Signal AM
Larry Williams' WPR indicator defines an asset's oversold/overbuy status and possible reversal points.
The indicator compares the current Close price with Highs/Lows for a specified period.
- WPRPer ( >0) - Period of the WPR indicator;
- Level oversold (-100-0) - level for oversold area;
- Level overbuy (-100-0) - level for overbought area;
- Exit_from_oversold_or_overbuy - signal when leaving the overbought or oversold area;
- Entrance_to_oversold_or_overbuy - signal when entering the overbought or oversold area;
- Intersection_of_the_middle - signal when crossing the middle between the overbought or oversold areas;
- IndBarsCount (>-1) - number of bars the indicator is displayed on;
- Alerts - show a dialog box containing user data;
- Text_BUY - custom text for buy signals;
- Text_SELL - custom text for sell signals;
- Send_Mail - sends an email using an address specified on the Email tab of the options window;
- Subject - subject of the email;
- Send_Notification - sends push notifications to the mobile terminals, whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the "Notifications" tab.