MultiTerminal killed trade levels in MT4

Hi,

Since I first placed a trade through the MultiTerminal, all trade levels (green and red entry and exit lines) are not being shown in the MT4 platform anymore, even if I shut down MultiTerminal and place trades directly on the platform. The "Show Trade Levels" box in the Options menu is checked. This has never happened before I first used the MultiTerminal. Manually placing lines for every trade (as I have been doing) is annoying and nearly impossible in some cases. I tried uninstalling both terminals and then reinstalling regular MT4, but it didn't work. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Jairo Vasconcelos:
Hi,

Since I first placed a trade through the MultiTerminal, all trade levels (green and red entry and exit lines) are not being shown in the MT4 platform anymore, even if I shut down MultiTerminal and place trades directly on the platform. The "Show Trade Levels" box in the Options menu is checked. This has never happened before I first used the MultiTerminal. Manually placing lines for every trade (as I have been doing) is annoying and nearly impossible in some cases. I tried uninstalling both terminals and then reinstalling regular MT4, but it didn't work. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Olá Jairo Vasconcelos,

Caso queira postar no fórum em inglês do MetaTrader, por favor utilize esse caminho: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Abraços,
Malacarne

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing

Epa, acho que chutei com a canela, postando no fórum errado. Marinheiro de primeira viagem aqui no MQL5, haha. Obrigado, Rodrigo Malacarne, pela dica.
Razão: