-Added languages: French, Italian, Korean, Turkish.
-In the speed of the Pause control, a parameter has been added: Pause when opening a new bar!
- After a new bar appears on the chart, the panel will stop quotes and automatically click on "PAUSE".
- Press "START" to continue
EAPADPRO updated according to the new rules for using the MQL5 Market
Fixed a bug when closing the window - text labels are not drawn further along the chart.
If the TakeProfit value is negative, the value on the chart is displayed in red.
If the Stoploss value is positive (breakeven / trailing stop), the value on the chart is displayed in green.
- Notifications on opening / closing positions for live accounts are enabled by default. (You can disable it in the panel settings)
- A screenshot about opening / closing positions for live accounts is enabled by default. (You can disable it in the panel settings)
- By double-clicking on the title bar of the panel window, the panel will be minimized!
-Increased panel speed in Strategy Tester!
-If you click on the logo, the panel expands.
-Added initial help on working with the EAPADPRO panel.
-Added a reminder of the advisor version.
-Added block showing other programs from Expforex.
-In the HELP tab added buttons to call help and additional information.
-Added work status: No connection to the server (Internet is gone, the server does not work).
-Display information about the status of the program in the journal, to monitor the program.
-Fixed graphic panel update error.
- Text labels of open positions optimized. Fixed a bug where text labels were drawn on top of the EAPadPRO panel;
- The output of the magic number has been added to the status bar of the advisor;
- Minor improvements;
- Update EAPADPRO v 25
- Additional languages added to the panel: Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), German, Chinese, Japanese;
The translation was made using the GOOGLE Translator + MQL + Terminal site!
If you find an error in your language, please report it in messages. Thank!
- Increase the speed of the panel;
- Updating data on the block "Profit by Date" works 1 time in 5 minutes to save computer resources;
- Fixed "duplication" of lines in the help and greeting;
- Automatic closing of the panel 3 hours after the last use to save computer resources;
- Automatic closing of the panel on the VPS from METAQUOTES to save resources MQL VPS;
- Added the ability to Collapse / Expand the panel when you double-click on the window title (Analog Windows);
- By default, we collapsed the Extra Buttons block;
Global update to version 23
- Auto-save notification settings on a DEMO account.
- Disable notifications on the Real account by default.
- Added check of the status of PUSH notifications, if they are enabled in the terminal settings.
- Added the ability to enable / disable the creation of screenshots in the settings of the Screenshot panel for Open / Close.
- Screenshots are created in the folder of your terminal \ Files \ Name of the expert \, with a size of 1024 * 768.
- Added a variable in the AutoMinimize panel settings in seconds (60 seconds by default) 0 - disabled.
- Automatic minimization of the EAPADPRO window after a specified number of seconds to reduce the load on the computer when the user does not interact with the schedule.
- Any inaction on the chart: click on the chart, click on objects, change the size of the graphs - leads to the automatic minimization of the window of our EAPADPRO panel.
- If the window is in focus (selected) - automatic folding is disabled!
- To disable auto minimization - set the panel settings in the field AutoMinimize = 0.
- Added a control unit and control the speed of the quotes and the speed of testing.
The speed is divided into 10 values. These values depend on the standard speed of the strategy tester in the terminal.
1 - Slow, 10 - Quick!
- Added PAUSE button - You can pause testing and operation of the simulator.
- Added CheckBox and the ability to set a pause after opening a position (activation of a pending order, opening a new position) or closing
positions. If the position has been opened or closed, the simulator automatically pauses. To continue the work of the simulator, press the START button!
- Added block output table open deals and positions. This block allows you to monitor current positions without reference to the terminal
report. By default, this block is hidden, you can activate it by clicking on the corresponding arrow!
.... and much more