Dashboard Super Risk Reward Panel Demo
Please re-direct to LINK for full version.
Dashboard Super Exit Demo is the demo version of Dashboard Super Exit, which have full functionalities of the paid version, except
- Only two support/resistance levels (Daily Pivot and Weekly Pivot) are available for RR ratio calculation
- Sell button is disabled
- User is able to select support and resistance levels for RR ratio generating.
- Adjustable indicator panel position
Make sure completing the following action items to make this dashboard working.
Important Action Items before Using Dashboard
- For the first time loading Dashboard, it may takes 3-5 minutes to download historical data. For subsequent loading, it only takes a few seconds.
- Make sure you have all 28 symbols in Symbol window.
- To make your dashboard looks clear and neat, it’s better to apply the black template. Please refer to screenshot4.
Rules for highlighting RR ratio column
- Use Pivot Support1
- Use pivot support for RR ratio calculation
- Same rule applied to the following 6 support/resistance levels.
- Use Pivot Resistance1
- Use Daily Pivot
- Use Weekly Pivot
- Use Monthly Pivot
- Use Previous Daily High
- Use Previous Daily Low
- SR Stop-Loss Buffer
- Magic Number
- Lot Size:
- Basket TP in $:(see explanation in Note1)
- Basket SL in $
- Max Spread: once spread exceeds max spread, spread of that pair will be highlighted in red.
- Suffix: suffix string of your symbol. i.e.: your symbol is ‘EURUSDx’ instead of ‘EURUSD’, input ‘x’ in suffix cell, leave prefix cell blank
- Prefix: prefix string of your symbol
- X_axis:dashboard x position
- Y_axis: dashboard x position
For object 1-7, please refer to screenshot7.
Object 8-14: screenshot8.
Object 15-24: screenshot9.
- Pair Symbol Button: click on button to open a corresponding new window chart
- Spread column: show current spread of each pair.
- SR Status Panel: indicates which Support/Resistance level is selected for RR ratio calculation
- Upper Closest Column: cell is repainted to be green to indicate that this support/resistance level is the upper closest level
- Lower Closest Column: cell is repainted to be red to indicate that this support/resistance level is the lower closest level
- Up Column: indicate the distance between upper closest SR level to current price
- Down Column: indicate the distance between Lower closest SR level to current price
- Buy Button: place buy order with upper closest SR level as TP, and lower closest SR level as SL
- Sell Button: place sell order with lower closest SR level as TP, and upper closest SR level as SL
- Close Button: close all positions of corresponding pair
- Buy Volume Column
- Sell Volume Column
- Profit Column
- Profit Baskets: calculate the number of baskets hitting TP
- Basket TP: Basket take profit
- Basket Highest: the maximum profit that current basket ever reach
- Loss Baskets: calculate the number of baskets hitting SL
- Basket SL: Basket stop loss
- Basket Lowest: the maximum loss that current basket ever reach
- Current Basket Profit: Current basket profit
- Close All: close all positions
- Close Profit: close all positions in profit
- Close Loss: close all positions in loss
Refer to screenshot6
If you have any customized request and/or suggestion, please feedback to me.