Countdown timer for Tick and Volume charts
- Tick chart generator: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/29215
- Volume bar chart generator: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/47197
The counter conveniently displays the number of ticks or transactions (depending on the chart) that need to pass for a new bar to start printing.
The user can set the following indicator inputs.
- Volume type (Tick volume or Real volume) - the data type that is used to create the given chart. Tick Volume should be used for the Tick chart generator. Tick or real volume can be used with the Volume bar chart.
- Counter color - the color of the counter
- X offset - the number of pixels that the counter display should be offset to the right
- Counter prefix - a string prefix that should be printed before the counter digits.