Traders Toolbox is an All-in-One Tool (!!!!EASTER PROMOTION 40% off for 40 Days!!!!)
created based on extensive training on common trading strategies in order to automate those strategies and calculations.
(designed and programmed by Jason Kisogloo)
Easter Special (Promotion for 40 Days Only)
Buy now: $1800 (usually $3000)
Rent 1 Month: $30 (Minimum Price)
Rent 3 Months: $45 (usually $75)
Rent 6 Months: $75 (usually $120)
Rent 1 Year: $108 (usually $180)
19 Individual Signals - Each one of these signals can be biased in a neural network style configuration to constitute the final / overall result. Each signal has its own settings to be customised or optimised if needed.
Comprehensive On Screen Display - Six snap away Panels with comprehensive information and tool tips. (click panel border to fold out or away... settings saved per instrument automatically):
- Signal Panel - displays signal analysis with biasing information and signal details.
- News Panel - up and coming news evens with forecast effect on current instrument with count down to event. (Options for internal Mt5 Economic Calendar vs Forex Factory Scraper - https://www.forexfactory.com must be added to allowed websites in Metatrader 5 for this feature)
- EA Settings Panel - provides information on current EA Setting and Entry information based on stops and money settings.
- Profit and Loss Panel - Provides the overall profit and loss performance of historical trades for 8 different time periods.
- Toggle panel - One click toggle switches for on screen indicators and charting.
- Manual Trade Action - One click manual trade action panel, where you can set your risk, and either open or close positions. Position stops and lot size are auto calculated based on your custom setting.
- Tickets panel - Here the ticket information, settings for tickets on the instrument and profit or loss based on stops(through Traders Toolbox)are cycled through and display for 5 seconds per open ticket.
- Account Information - All relevant trading account information including brokerage, account number, account name, Instrument contract size, leverage etc...
Auto Charting - No need for all those manual charting tasks, its done automatically for you with single click toggles....
Advanced Money Management - Lot Sizes calculated automatically based on your risk strategy / settings. (Multiple positions will be opened if max lot per order is less than your required lots as per your money management requirements with the same stops per order.)
Advanced Stop Loss / Take Profit Management - Individual Stop and Take profit strategies defined in settings determine entry stops with auto modification of stops when in Stop management mode.
Auto Trading - All of the above is used when in auto trade mode to determine entry and if configured exits points. Neutral Values of signals have three modes: close (closes position), hold (no further action) and Last Signal retain (influences overall position based on last non neutral)
Profit & loss Statistics - On screen analysis of past profit / loss performance over 8 time periods with 4 filtering options (click panel header to switch):
- EA profit or loss for Current Instrument
- EA profit or loss for All Instruments
- All profit or loss for Current Instrument
- All profit or loss all Instrument
3 Distinct Modes of Operation - Auto Trade mode, Moving Stops Management Mode and Indicator mode for manual trade action. (3 clickable buttons above Signal panel indicate mode and allow for easy switching.)
Comprehensive configurable Alerts - Push Alerts, popup alerts, and mail alerts can be customized based on which alerts you want. Last onscreen trade actions are displayed at bottom of the charts.
All in all Traders Toolbox is a must have tool for both the professional and the retail trader, it takes care of the complex tasks and leaves you free to seek the right opportunities.
Developed over two years its finally available to you!!!
(Please leave us reviews and share our our product information..)
Recommended Broker: XM.COM for EA
Free Lite Version Here: Traders Toolbox Lite
2. Added Setting to offset Stops by a percentage (Stop Adjust - default 100%)
3. Moved Trade Limit Settings below trade settings.
4. Fixed Bug which enforced a stop when no stop was selected.
5. Fixed Bug which prevented the drawing of the long term directional arrow.
2. Added feature for Servers that don't support partial order filling mode, to auto switch to complete order filling mode should this error arise.
3. Adjusted RSI and Stochastic Signals to reflect their true figure rather than percentage of historical range.
4. Miscellaneous bugs fixes preventing divide by 0 errors.
ps: If you like "Traders Toolbox" please leave us a nice review...thank you ;)
Re-organised and renamed settings / inputs more intuitively.
Added ability to bias 3 aspects of the oscillators (Convergence / Divergence, Direction, and over bought/sold zones)
Assigned different default colour for indicator onscreen signal arrows.
Added Symbol Name to Continue in Mode Alert, so that the alert can be recognised for which symbol or asset it refers.
Fixed bug where Indicator Arrows were not being drawn on chart.
Improved tooltip display when hovering over Text in News Panel.
1. Pip Value override in settings for servers that may not be configured accurately (see Pip Decimal Point under trade settings)
2. Day now displayed on signal panel so when testing one can see what day Traders Toolbox is running
3. Added Display "i" next to all inverted signals on signal panel.
4. Added Inverted notification next on Signal Panel Header to Indicate when overall signal is Inverted
5. Double clicking the onscreen Fib will now flip the direction of the Fib... (don't forget to return it to normal if auto trading)
Fixed bug preventing Overall signal from being inverted.
narrowed the minimal stops distance.
Feature added to auto manage the trailing stops on multiple open positions simultaneously even when opened with different stop types.
Stop Type And Pip distance of initial / entry position is stored in position comments for retrieval in above feature.
Improved descriptions for settings so they can be more self explanatory.
Improved Stop Validation algorithm and enforced minimum stop override (as per stop settings)
Added New Trailing Stop options and improved trailing algorithms
Also fixed Stop Management bugs
EA Settings Panel - Click on the panel header will now inverse the directions of the pre-entry statistics for your review as the panel follows the winning signal direction, now you have an option to see the inverse signal / position entry stats.
Trade Days Limitation added - added the option to select the days which trading is allowed on (auto trading) and when sessions ends whether to close the open positions.
Changed default settings so that the signals are based on the last closed candle / bar rather that the current forming candle. (can be changed for each signal in the setting - shift)
Fixed bug that wasn't closing positions at end of a session if that was selected in the EA settings.
Fixed bug when overall signal is to hold that left the EA Settings Direction in the last Signals Direction rather then the Overall winning of buyers and sellers...
Option Added to close all Positions when clicking close all button.
Toggle added to toggle Between Money Management mode (Lots, Fixed Amount or Percentage of - Click on %Risk Header)
Colour now Prioritised from High-Low Impact so Higher impact Levels overide the lower when at the same time.
Improvements in the Display of Data
Added option to double click in place of single click to toggle through different pivot types
Option added to auto close trades before session or allowed trading times ends.
Addition Trade Limit Modes added- Close all Profitable, Close all Losing...
Fixed array out of Range issue on Monthly Pivots
Fixed Heikenashi Indicator toggle freeze issue
New Feature to block auto trading when price action is below a selected Fib Level.
Added a setting / feature to allow for the fast optimisation and backtesting (signals are checked at a minimum of 60s intervals - Less accurate but faster)
Profit and Loss Panel accuracy improved in retrieving historical profits.
Fixed bug that didn't allow the adjustments of stops when automated trade blocking was active.
Trailing stops calculations adjusted to improve performance accuracy.
Dropped the font size for the Trade action notification to prevent text overlap.
Lookout for more enhancements and bug fixes to come... and the video tutorial on all Trader Toolbox Features... (coming soon)
Blocks no longer over lap control panel pain they snap below it when screen is to small... Accounts panel will be cut off from bottom rather...
Added Sector / Industry information to Accounts block...
Fixed trades opening when previous trades were not closed in the relevant trade modes...