- Información general
- Comentarios (12)
- Discusión (150)
The correct martingale grid is the opening of averaging orders from horizontal support and resistance levels. By opening averaging orders at the levels of a more likely market reversal, you can minimize risks and consistently make a profit.
I've always liked the idea of advisers working on the martingale method. Watching how the expert advisors trade, I always wanted to move some orders a little, put them at the level where the price previously unfolded. But the mathematics of the advisers said their own and the warrant was in a less favorable place. From this I came up with the idea to write an expert Advisor that can manually specify the levels at which it should open the next averaging order.
So, I present to your attention the initial version of the Advisor Grid HLevel - Advisor trading on manually set level.
IMPORTANT!!! When downloading and testing the EA in the strategy tester, you should check the Visualization box and add horizontal support and resistance levels to the chart during testing.
How to work as an Advisor?
Set the EA on the chart and set the initial parameters of money management, trading directions and the initial strategy for opening orders. Next, from the top and bottom of the current price, place several horizontal support and resistance levels on the chart at the levels where the market stopped or reversed. Every day or week (as it will be more convenient for you) it is worth adding new levels to the chart, as the price is likely to move away from the current price values and new levels will be required for trading.
Subscribe to the news channel of the Expert Advisor: https://t.me/gridhlevel
- Always in the market - strategy allows you to constantly be in the market, the first opens immediately after installing the EA on the chart in the direction specified in the Direction of trade parameter. Or both directions at once, if Direction of trade = Buy & Sell
- The direction of the bar - the EA will open a trade only if the size of the chart candle is greater than the Direction bar size points. The direction of the candle should coincide with the direction of trade.
- MACD signal - the buy-back or sell signal comes from the MACD indicator. The long position is opened when the indicator value is less than 0 and when the indicator signal line goes beyond the shaded area down. A short position is opened at opposite signals of the indicator.
- Fixad lot - by setting this position, You tell the EA that it should open with the initial lot specified in the Fixad Lot parameter
- Minimal risk - the initial lot of 0.01 per every 2,000 of the Deposit
- Medium risk - initial lot 0.01 for every 1000 Deposit
- Max Profit is the initial lot of 0.01 for every 500 Deposit
ATTENTION!!! Grid HLevel is not a fully automatic EA, but rather a semi-automatic one. So do not expect that You put it on the account and will not do anything, once a day You have to set new levels for its correct operation.
- Informing Telegram about disabling the Expert Advisor or disabling the AutoTrading button.
- Option to send daily, weekly and monthly profitability reports to your Telegram
1. Maximum grid lot
2. Maximum number of grid orders
3. Function open\not to open grid orders on one candlestick