Zig Zag 123
We get alerted if a pattern 123 appears and also if the price reaches our stop loss or take profit levels as set by user inputs.
- An effective way of recognising when a move is about to happen
- Choose your favourite signal color
- Send alerts to either your PC, eMail or mobile device
- Works on any timeframe
- No repainting or other such exaggerated claims
- Depth Of ZigZag - Depth of ZigZag
- Deviation - Deviation of ZigZag
- Backstep - Backstep of ZigZag
- Start Hour - We only allow signal after this start hour
- End Hour - We only allow signal before this ending hour
- Side Panel - For if we want the side panel on or off
- Price Target - If we want stop loss and take profit lines to appear or not
- Stop Loss - Sets the stop loss line in points not pips
- Take Profit - Sets the take profit line in points not pips
- Arrow Size - The size of the arrow 1 is smallest
- Pattern Size - Size of lines drawn that outline pattern
- Profit Size - Size of lines drawn that make our stop loss or takep profit levels
- Pattern Color - Color of lines
- Buy Arrow & Target Color - Color of buy arrows
- Sell Arrow & Target Color - Color of sell arrows
- Soundfile - Sets the wave file used contained within folder program files > mt4 > sounds
- PlaySound - true means we here our PC alarm, false means we don't here our PC alarm.
- MessageBox - true means we see a message box, false means we don't see a message box
- SendeMail - true means we get an alert sent to our email, false means we don't get an alert sent to our email.
- SendMobile - true means we get an alert sent to our mobile device, false means we don't get an alarm sent to out mobile device.
- Also a temporary removal of panel as there has been error reported.
A reported error by a buyer they werent getting the alert
there was problems in 2 areas :
1) For main statement if(countZ==ExtLevel && fst2>fst4 && fst2<fst3 && ((fst3-fst4)<(_Point*PatSize)) && Low<fst3 && Bid>fst3) the alert statement only see's when i is at end of cycle because of countZ==ExtLevel so i took away the i=1 within alert atatement
2) if(buySwitch && Bid>=fst3+(TakeProfit*_Point) && pipsBuySwitch) i had if(i == 1 && TStamp != Time) but when condition is met it only see's i=o so i changed i=1 to i=0