- Main Trading Chart Symbol. Enter the symbol of the current chart intended for trading here. Ex EURUSD.
- Peak Range. Determines the interval of bars period (for all the selected symbols in this E.A.) within which a peak buy/sell trade should be obvious.
- Peak Range Candle Length. Determines the height (high - low) in points above which the tangible buy/sell move should be obvious.
- Main Chart Spread. This core function determines price movements. It is simply a fixed value of the spread of the current chart and so remains fixed all through. Take caution when moving between 4 and 5 digit charts.
- Pivotal Time Frame. Time frame in which the pivot price levels are calculated - 4H, D1 or W1.
- Trend Guage Time Frame. Time frame which determines the prevalent buy/sell trends - 4H, D1 or W1.
- Candle Levels Time Frame. Time frame for the multicurrency calculation.
- Multi Currency Symbols. Compatible multicurrency pairs with the main trading chart symbols. Ex USDCHF, EURCHF and EURJPY.
- Candle Levels Symbol. Determines the height (high - low) in points above which the peak buy/sell move should be obvious for each of the selected multicurrency symbols. This value multiplies the main chart spread. Choose pairs that have similar spread values - Ex USDCHF, EURCHF and EURJPY.
- Symbol Reverse. Compatible pairs may be opposite in direction to main chart trading symbol. False if pair has same direction. True if pair has opposite direction. Optimize if uncertain.
- Father Period. Father period for Combo Trend, Holy Trinity Volatility and Fibo Reversals indicators.
- Son Period. Son period for Combo Trend, Holy Trinity Volatility and Fibo Reversals indicators.
- Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit period for Combo Trend, Holy Trinity Volatility and Fibo Reversals indicators.
- Combo Convergence Range. Interval of bars/periods within which a convergence/divergence takes place in the Combo Trend Indicator.
- Volatile Hours Range. Interval of bars/periods within which key volatility takes place in the Holy Trinity Volatility indicator.
- Volatility Force. The magnitude of push obvious in a volatile market - measured relative to previous Holy Trinity Volatility indicator bar.
- Indicator Time Frame. Time frame within which the indicators' calculations are performed.
- Turbo Satiation. For opened trades, this is a point between the open price and the take profit - beyond which price movement is satisfied and may not be willing to go further. At this point, the E.A. closes the trade.
- Turbo Profit Deviation. Deviations (in multiples of main chart spread) at which the take profit is set. For effective trading use value 3 or 4.
- Loss Deviation. Deviations (in multiples of main chart spread) at which the stop loss is set. For effective trading use value 15 or 20.
- Profit Delay Depth. For opened trades, this is a point between the open price and the take profit - beyond which E.A. must close trade simply because of the delay in price from reaching the take profit price level in time.
- Trade Exit Time Frame. Time frame used in the calculation of E.A. exit conditions.
- Min Lot Multiplier. This value multiplies the minimum lot size available to the account in use.
- Prime Moment. At specific moments when trading conditions are very stable, this value multiplies the Min Lot Multiplier (and in turns multiplies the minimum lot size as well).
- My Fixed Orders. This value determines the number of orders that are to be opened per trade. The higher the number, the smoother the trade results. Note: Some brokers have a limit to this number. In cases like this, Turbo Pivot E.A. automatically limits this number to 90% of maximum allowable value.
- Increasing Lot. This option gives the trader the opportunity to manually enter the above three immediate values or automatically setting them based on the chosen Percent risk. If False, manually entered values are used. If True, automatic values are pre-calculated and used and as such both the lot size and number of lots scale up as the account balance increases. Note: Manually set values remain fixed and may increase drawdowns. Automatically setting values auto-regulates the draw down.
- Percent Risk. Recommended value is 25.0. This way, E.A. can be traded in more charts.
- Trade Identity Number. To trade E.A. in multiple charts, this number must be varied.
A point between the open price and the stop loss wherein it is expected that the market price takes a sharp reversal. This point offers a profiting entry in the new direction as well as a hope for a rebound (market correction) soon afterwards.
Enjoy your product.
Variable Percent Risk
Now the lot size is not anymore a single fixed entry. To that has been added the choice of an increasing lot size calculated based on the account balance. As a profitable E.A., the lot size as well as the number of lots have both been designed to automatically scale up as the profits are added to the initial balance. So no need to bother about using the right lot size. Simply choose a percentage risk and optimize E.A., get the best of the best of settings and start trading.
Happy profitable trading.
To trade in real time set 'Trade Match == 1 and optimize as suggested (in settings sub head descriptions).
Trade Match '0' is a mere dummy follower useful for automating manual trading (Entry & Exit) only after ascertaining the current trend. Simply turn Trade Match = 0 and after trading for the day, return Trade Match to 1.
Integration of the Fibo Reversals Indicator. Trading indicators now have their own variable time frame input parameter entry which accounts for more trades, higher profits and lower draw downs.
Enjoy your newer trading E. A.
Now after optimization and after having selected the setting with lowest drawdown, trader can smoothly switch from Trade Match 1 - 3 and get wonderful trade results in each of these modes.
Please Optimize Periodically
Trade Match 0 - Dummy Mode.
Trade Match 1 - Convergence/Divergence Mode.
Trade Match 2 - Trending Mode.
Trade Match 3 - Scalping Mode.
0 - Dumb Trend follower
Utilizes very little technical analysis. Use this mode if only you are sure of the current trend and want to automate your trades. Although the trades would be duly managed, the trader must monitor the trades and ensure to turn it off soon after wards. No need to optimize.
1 - Convergence - Divergence Trading Mode.
Open trades when there is a price convergence / divergence. Optimize!
2 - Frequent Trading Mode
A specialized trend follower Open trades more often than Trading Mode 1. Optimize!
3 - Scalping Trading Mode
This mode is based on the trading modes 1 & 2 entries. It is intended to be a high frequency trading scalper - just picking very little profits. Optimization would be of great advantage.
i.e. Lot = minimum lot * minimum lot multiplier.
0.01 Lot = 0.01 * 1.
0.1 Lot = 0.01 * 10.
1.0 Lot = 0.01 * 100.
10.0 Lot = 0.01 * 1000.
100.0 Lot = 0.01 * 10000
Please Optimize parameters thoroughly and settle for the most stable settings for each trading mode - 1,2 & 3. Save appropriate settings and deploy appropriately. Note: Do not use default trade mode 0 settings for trading. Please see samples of settings and optimization template.
Introduction of Trade Entry Modes
Value 1 - Trading With Indicator Combinations 1 - Optimize.
Value 2 - Trading With Indicator Combinations 2 - Optimize.
Value 3 - Trading With Indicator Combinations 2 With Minimal Profits - Optimize.
Main Chart Spread
This is a fixed input value. This value may be equivalent to the value of the spread but it must always be kept constant as so many other parameters depends on it.
If the chosen multi-currency symbols have much similar symbol properties (ex. - all forex), then a common main chart spread value is okay. On the contrary, if the chosen multi-currency symbol properties are different (mixture of forex, metals and commodities), then the candle levels for each multi-currency pair must be carefully selected. For instance, since the spread value for 5 digits forex symbols are similar, a default 'Main Chart Spread' of 30 (3 for 4 digit) is okay. This value will easily determine the candle levels of other forex symbols.
Again, in the case of combining forex symbols with commodities, cryptos, etc ... this value must be well checked.
By way of improving trade stability, this new version has been doped to trade with our custom indicators - Combo Trender and Holy Trinity Volatility indicators. Default values of the settings (FatherPeriod, SonPeriod and HolySpirit) are sufficient.
To Use this Market Entry feature, turn Indicator Confirmation 'TRUE'.
Volatility Force - This value measures the strength of viable directional price movement. it is a timely coefficient which determines optimum trade profitability. Extension Force is a key variant of Volatility.
Extension - This value determines the entry interval of Bars within which the significant price movement is expected to occur. It is a key variant value of 'Max Turbo Life In Hours'.
Risk Manager Settings
Min Lot Multiplier - This value multiplies the minimum lot (for current trading symbol as). This way E.A. can be used in any trading symbol/chart/instrument.
Prime Momment - This value multiplies the value of the set lot. It comes into play when there's an ample profiting opportunity. The value 3 is most ideal.
My Fixed Orders - This value determines the number of trading lots that is opened at a time. Note: There is a maximum of seven trade entries (for a buy or a sell i.e. 14 for buy and sell). Thus the value 'My Fixed Orders" multiplies a maximum of 14 entries.
Risk Exposure Percent - Enter the value of desired risks in percents.
Traded Charts - Enter the number of opened charts for which E.A. is attached.
Mystery Quotient - This input has a maximum value of 1000, lower values (in 50's) may present a smoother curve.
Trade Identity Number - Vary this number for each favorable E.A setting intended to be attached to a chart.
Please Optimize E.A. to adapt settings to Main Trading Chart Symbol.
Introduction of Mystery Quotient - a stabilizing value. Set Input Range (between 50 and 250) for optimum performance.
With this New Version, please ensure to test and optimize the EA with the actual amount intended for deposit.
Introduction of the input 'Mystery_Quotient' - a must optimized stability variable.
Much Lower draw downs.
Please optimize before usage.
It is better suited for multi-currency trades.
Please optimize within reasonable intervals.
Non Turbo Entry
Multi Currency Entry
Turbo Charged Entry