PZ Relative Charts
This creates a mean-reversion chart using a moving average as a reference, detaching ourselves from the changing value of fiat currencies. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Troubleshooting | FAQ | All Products ]
- Get a mean-based view of the market
- Find real overbought/oversold situations easily
- Isolate your perception from the changing value of fiat currencies
- The center line represents the moving average
- Your imagination is the limit with this indicator
- Customizable chart period and Bollinger Bands settings
This indicator is especially useful to trade assets denominated in fiat currencies, like commodities, shares or stock indices, because the value of these currencies is not stable over time, rendering long-term technical analysis unreliable.
- Chart Period - period of the moving average to use as a reference. Recommended values are 50 (short term), 100 (mid term) or 200 (long term).
- MA Period - period for the Bollinger Bands indicator.
- Deviations - deviation multiplier for the Bollinger Bands indicator.
I am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
Arturo López Pérez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.