Librerías: BestInterval

BestInterval:

Cálculo del mejor intervalo del trading.

BestInterval

Autor: fxsaber

It detects the best interval but when "Best interval" changes to true does not work ("virtual.mqh is required", see image 1c).

Virtual.mqh and all other files are in its folders (expert or include) and all they were compiled.

I also tried to add the below 2 lines in my EA code,at the beginning or in other positions, but always gives many errors when compile the EA.

#define VIRTUAL_TESTER // Ejecutamos en el entorno virtual
#include <fxsaber\Virtual\Virtual.mqh> // Entorno comercial virtual

I have been trying for several hours but don´t know how to make it works.

Will thank any help.

Archivos adjuntos:
1a.jpg  46 kb
1c.jpg  54 kb
1b.jpg  253 kb

#define BESTINTERVAL_ONTESTER // Критерий оптимизации - прибыль лучшего интервала.
//#define VIRTUAL_LIMITS_TP_SLIPPAGE // Лимитники и TP исполняются по первой цене акцепта - положительные проскальзывания
#define VIRTUAL_CLOSEALL_BYEND // Закрывает принудительно все ордера в конце тестирования

#include <fxsaber\Virtual\Virtual.mqh> // https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/22577
#include <fxsaber\BestInterval\BestInterval.mqh> // https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/22710

Last version is here.

BestInterval
BestInterval
  • www.mql5.com
Рыночные закономерности зависят от интервалов внутри суток или недели. По этой причине разумно ограничивать торговлю ТС по времени. Например, есть скальперские ТС, хорошо торгующие кроссы на азиатско-американской торговой сессии. Или же практикуется выключение ТС в период высокой волатильности. Соответственно, встает задача, как найти наилучшее...

I updated to last version of BestInterval and Virtual.

When compile with new lines at the beginning of the code got many errors. At the end only 3 (see image).

Thank you very much for your help

Archivos adjuntos:

Javier Angel Labandeira Garcia:

I updated to last version of BestInterval and Virtual.

When compile with new lines at the beginning of the code got many errors. At the end only 3 (see image).

Thank you very much for your help

Put these lines at the beginning, not at the end.

Razón de la queja: