New MT4 build 1045 problem when working when callinf chartIDs of other charts within the profile

Hi, since my MT4 updated to build 1045 I notice a huge problem.

Any funtion that needs to specify the chartID of the chart you want to call, let's say to read an object property doesn't work... it returns NULL... it's like that other chart within the profile is not there... but it's is there... I make sure I get the chartID right so it should work but it doesn't.

Functions not working now are ChartSymbol(), ChartPeriod() and many others... It's ok if you specify the current chart but if you try to call other chart that indeed is there and you call it perfectly via its ChartID you get the result of chart not beeing there.

Is it me only? I think it's a general problem... anyone notice this?

someone knows how to fix this? I can't get around any solution. 

Sorry for my english (not my native language)

Thanks in advance 

juankibarranki:

Hi, since my MT4 updated to build 1045 I notice a huge problem.

Any funtion that needs to specify the chartID of the chart you want to call, let's say to read an object property doesn't work... it returns NULL... it's like that other chart within the profile is not there... but it's is there... I make sure I get the chartID right so it should work but it doesn't.

Functions not working now are ChartSymbol(), ChartPeriod() and many others... It's ok if you specify the current chart but if you try to call other chart that indeed is there and you call it perfectly via its ChartID you get the result of chart not beeing there.

Is it me only? I think it's a general problem... anyone notice this?

someone knows how to fix this? I can't get around any solution. 

Sorry for my english (not my native language)

Thanks in advance 

Te conteste en hilo anterior. Dicho esto, esta prohibidos postear en otro idioma, es decir, que para postear en ingles debes cambiar el idioma en la pestaña de arriba y meterte en el foro ingles.

Saludos!

Miguel Angel Vico Alba:

Te conteste en hilo anterior. Dicho esto, esta prohibidos postear en otro idioma, es decir, que para postear en ingles debes cambiar el idioma en la pestaña de arriba y meterte en el foro ingles.

Saludos!

vale... ya me di cuenta de que lo pues en ingles y estaba en el de español... 

un saludo

PD: Si que espero que saquen una update y lo dejen bien, estos de metaquotes arreglan una cosa y se cargan tres, jijii. 

I experienced a lot of problems with MT4 build 1045. I wish I could downgrade to build 1031.
Razón de la queja: