Currency Strength Meter Pro for MT4
Currency Strength Meter is the easiest way to identify strong and weak currencies. This indicator shows the relative strength of 8 major currencies + Gold: AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD, USD, XAU. Gold symbol can be changed to other symbols like XAG, XAU etc.
By default the strength value is normalised to the range from 0 to 100 for RSI algorithm:
- The value above 60 means strong currency;
- The value below 40 means weak currency;
This indicator needs the data of all 28 major currency pairs and 9 timeframe.
Use the Expert Adviser Downloadhistory28&9 to download data automatically: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/728216
This Currency Strength Meter supports many powerful features:
- Currency Strength Meter Dashboard (shows strength of currencies for any timeframe with sorting by name or value at one user-friendly dashboard);
- Currency Strength Meter Graph (shows strength of currencies with graphic lines and labels near to lines or at corner of graph);
- Candle close time graph lines calculation;
- Time based graph lines calculation;
- Graph lines styling for chart symbols and other symbols;
- Allows to calculate average currency strength from specified timeframes;
- Searching tradable pairs by several algorithms (allows to find strong and weak currencies and show them at table as tradable pairs, you do not waste your time to do this calculation manually);
- Powerful notification manager:
- Notifications by crossing level (levels and timeframe is set by formula);
- Notifications by crossing lines (timeframe is set by formula);
- Notifications when new tradable pair is found (tradable pairs are found by formula);
- Notifications about CSM state;
- Many algorithms for calculation of strength of currencies (RSI, CCI, RVI, MFI, Stochastic, DeMarket, Momentum);
- Powerful tradable pairs search engine by expression;
- Min difference between strength of strong and weak currencies;
- Min strength level for strong currency and weak currency;
- Max difference between strength of strong and weak currencies;
- Moving averages alignment;
- Coloring of any object of Currency Strength Meter;
- History line (allows to get Currency Strength Meter value for particular time in history, it helps to backtest your trading strategy with using Currency Strength Meter);
- Calculation on candle close time;
- Calculation on specified time with one minute precision;
- Moving average smoothing (allowed to smooth result with specific algorithms);
- Latency (allowed to calculate currency strength with specified interval, thus it takes less time for calculation);
- Allows to show data only for specified currencies (chart pair, market watch pairs, all currency pairs);
- User-friendly interface;
- High resolution screens support (4K);
Currency Strength Meter Pro Dashboard for MT4 (Contains only dashboard): https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/48570
Currency Strength Meter Pro Graph for MT4 (Contains only graph): https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/48584
Current Indicator for MT5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/49323
Join Take profit Telegram channel to get latest news and updates.
If you want new feature contact me please.
Added time based graph lines calculation (It allows to show currencies strength which is calculated on specified timeframe on candle close time of current chart timeframe).
Added possibility to change Gold symbol. It allows to use any different symbol not only gold but XAG, XAU etc.
Added Bullish or Bearish direction of tradable pairs in tradable pairs notification message.
Sorting of tradable pairs alphabetically.
Adding history line object to visible list of chart objects.
Keeping history line state on chart even if indicator's properties have changed.
Momentum algorithm values for strength calculation is multiplied by 100.
RVI algorithm values for strength calculation is multiplied by 100.
Fixed out of range index error for indicator buffer for some CSM Algorithms.
Added bearish and bullish coloring of tradable pairs table according to expression at indicator properties.
Added possibility to change color for bearish and bullish of tradable pairs cells.
Added bearish or bullish description next to tradable pair for Currency Strength State Notification.
Added new DM (Difference max between currencies' strength) algorithm for tradable pair search engine.
Added Moving Averages Alignment algorithm for tradable pair search engine.
Fixed D (Min Difference between currencies' strength) algorithm for tradable pair search engine for (CCI, RVI and Momentum algorithms).
Fixed indicator initialization if cross level expression is empty at indicator properties.
Added tradable pairs state to Currency Strength State Notification.
Added possibility to change visible rows count for tradable pairs table.
Added User Interface (UI) scaling and Font scaling.
Added support of strength identification for Gold.
Added expression based tables columns visibility, It allows to customize tables columns.
Added possibility to get notification once N period candle is closed.
Added expression based notification for levels crossing, which allows to get notifications when there is a cross on many different timeframes all at once.
Added averaging CSM values for different timeframe for tradable pairs finder.
Added support for current chart timeframe for all expressions.
Added new Currencies Strength State Notification which shows strength of all currencies as N period candle is closed.
Added averaging CSM values for Currencies Strength State Notification.
Improved history data loading. It allows to show indicator data more faster if history data is missed.
Improved logging at notifications area.
Fixed updating indicator data when market is closed, when there is not any ticks.
Fixed not sending of notifications on some conditions.
Fixed typo mistakes.
Restore dashboard state when change chart symbol, timeframe, reconnection to the server and changing indicator properties.
Added highlighting of graph lines for current chart instruments.
Added scale ration parameter for RSI algorithm.
Fixed showing of graph lines if selected "Chart Symbols" for "Symbol Type" property.
Added logging if not possible to calculate currency strength values.
Updating indicator data forcibly if no updates last 30 seconds to avoid old data if there is no any ticks (weekends etc...) for a long time and MT would have downloaded new history data.
Updating indicator data forcibly at indicator init time to init all buffers and construct all necessary objects.
Fixed typo at currency symbol name "NZDUSD".
Fixed problem with program launch when program file name is very long.
Fixed out of range error while navigating through out indicator buffer data if not available bars at current chart.
Fixed smoothing config for Exponential, Smoothed and Linear weighted algorithms.