VR Watch list and Linker MT5
VR Watch list and Linker is an expert advisor for synchronous changes of financial instruments in open windows of the MetaTrader terminal. Choosing a trading instrument in the market overview, you will immediately get charts in the open terminal windows. Each window can be configured individually by you.
⚡With the VR Watch list and Linker program you can
- Quickly check a large number of financial instruments and find those instruments that have high-quality trading signals.
- Filter and scan financial instruments by their values, by the value of a point, by the name of the instrument, by the daily change, or by the calculations of your indicator.
- Conduct screening and research of financial instruments.
- Create your own lists of financial instruments, lists of technical figures, important news, lists of stocks, lists of currencies and CFDs, as well as any other lists.
- Trade selected financial instrument directly from the program.
- Automatically save your own analysis for each financial instrument and for each open chart window.
- Ease the monotonous work of searching for financial instruments that fit your trading strategy
- VR Watch list and Linker is well suited for both novice and experienced traders. The program has everything you need for a qualitative analysis of financial instruments.
👌What else is good about VR Watch list and Linker?
- Suitable for both beginners and professional traders - the program has 14 video lessons, in Russian and English, explaining in detail the operation of each block.
- Works with all financial instruments (Forex, CFD, Crypto, Metalls, Futures)
- Easy to install and configure, the program is accompanied by text and video instructions
- Free updates to new versions
- Free technical support
- Displays all the necessary information about the financial instrument
- Two versions with minor differences for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 are implemented
- It has its own trading panel
- It is able to sort the instruments
- It can work with chart templates
- It can save sets of trading instruments
- It can load the history of financial instruments
- It can filter financial instruments according to various criteria
- The ability to embed custom code to get the values of custom indicators is implemented
- It is possible to run more than one copy of the program and link them in different ways
- It has built-in color schemes and the ability to customize the program to your taste
- Keyboard shortcuts are now available
Using a variety of financial instruments, a trader can create and remember instruments with various current situations. For example, you can create a list of tools where a level breakdown is being prepared or a technical analysis figure is being formed. In the future, such lists can be easily created and monitored using VR Watch list and Linker and trade the received signals. The difficulty of searching for active tools is that each tool requires detailed analysis using indicators for different time periods. This is a huge monotonous work of any successful trader. The VR Watch list and Linker expert Advisor is designed to help traders find active instruments as much as possible.
The first launch of the program on a new trading account may take a long time!
Lessons on working with the program
- VR Watch list and Linker MT4 https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/10341
- VR Watch list and Linker DEMO MT4 https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/10340
- VR Watch list and Linker Lite MT4 https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/24049
- VR Watch list and Linker MT5 https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/10714
- VR Watch list and Linker Demo MT5 https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/34937
- VR Watch list and Linker Lite MT5 https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/24050
The leaves, when the switching sheet is saved the previous one.
Optimization of changing a financial instrument when clicking the mouse.
Saving levels and indicators when switching a financial instrument.
To get around the problem, the terminal had to limit the speed of changing the financial instrument. Currently, you can change a financial instrument no more than 3 times in one second.
The innovation does not affect the program operation.
As soon as the regular functions are corrected in the terminals, the program will return to the standard mode.
When closing, uninstalling the program, the current worksheet is now saved correctly.
The list is also saved and loaded correctly when changing a trading account.
General code optimization has been done.
Optimized: Now if you accidentally change the timeframe in the window with the linker, the program does not restart!
The change of financial instruments in linked Windows has been accelerated and optimized.
General code optimization.
Removed program shading if the linker window is not active.
The program settings have been revised, unnecessary items have been removed from the settings.
Optimized work with templates. All templates are now saved even faster.
General code optimization has been done.
The first version of the help in Russian has been made.
The program is compiled in the latest version of the terminal.
Corrected import from Finfiz
Fixed division by zero bug
Fixed display of the ATR indicator
Fixed working with default templates
Added a hotkey D when clicked the financial instrument will rise to the top of the list
Added the ability to load tickers from the Finviz screener
Added sorting by tool type, Symbol button in the linker
Added hotkey E allows you to add a tool to the selected sheet
help development has Started, the link will be available later.
Changes in the linking principle, now all linking is done in the linker window, only window numbers are displayed on the graphs.
The new principle is more reliable and allows you to simultaneously run more than three copies of the program in one terminal.
Fixed switching tools, the algorithm is rewritten more reliably
Fixed automatic saving of templates, objects, and levels
Fixed the terminal hanging when closing the program
Fixed price changes in the trading panel
Fixed substitution of lots in the trading panel
Fixed automatic saving of templates when closing the program
Fixed automatic saving of the list of financial instruments when closing and loading the program
You can find technical support contacts
Correction of errors when working with the filter
Bug fixes with linking charts
General code optimization
Bulk fixes when uninstalling and working with tools
Completely redesigned screener filter algorithm
Fixed work with templates, now templates are stored in the TPL folder. I recommend to recreate templates.
Improved work of adding tickers now tickers can be added from analytical resources
A large number of fixes and improvements.
Now on reboot the last list of tools will open
Added new features.
Made 14 video lessons on working with the program.
Disappearance of graphic objects on the chart after closing the terminal.
Spontaneous change of a financial instrument when linking charts
Unauthorized removal of financial instruments
Prefix tool search
Code optimized and accelerated
Ability to choose to download symbols from the terminal from the Market Watch window or the entire broker list