Expert advisor problem

I am trying to write an expert advisor. The results seems very odd. When I try to find out why I see, that the prices are not correct. I use start date 15-Dec-2005 and end-date 27-Dec-2005.
I print out all the prices and I find out the the system skips the prices from 15-Dec 23:59 to 23-Dec. So all the prices between 16-dec and the 23 was not included. I try it on EURUSD.
Anyone can help?

Thanks
Eli

elihayun wrote:
I am trying to write an expert advisor. The results seems very odd. When I try to find out why I see, that the prices are not correct. I use start date 15-Dec-2005 and end-date 27-Dec-2005.
I print out all the prices and I find out the the system skips the prices from 15-Dec 23:59 to 23-Dec. So all the prices between 16-dec and the 23 was not included. I try it on EURUSD.
Anyone can help?

Thanks
Eli

elihayun wrote:
Anyone can help?

Thanks
Eli

Hello,
I have been using your RVI/MACD indicator. I really like the "STRONG BUY" signal. Is it possible you could create a similiar one for CCI and RSI? I would bevery happy to pay for it.
Dan

Hi Eli,

I added your script into MT4 Expert Advisors folder on the left hand side of platform. Then, dragged your script into the candlestick chart, but it didn't seem to work. Is there something that I have missed?

Please advise. Thanks.

Regards
Ben

Yes, I have seen those articles. I may be expecting something different. I was expecting the colored arrows to inform me about buy point and sell point, like the one in Eli's earlier screen capture in JPG. Or may be some resistance line or support lines to indicate entry and exit points.

Regards
Ben

cws123:

Yes, I have seen those articles. I may be expecting something different. I was expecting the colored arrows to inform me about buy point and sell point, like the one in Eli's earlier screen capture in JPG. Or may be some resistance line or support lines to indicate entry and exit points.

Regards
Ben

Hi Rosh,

Thanks for your advice. I have found the way to add the script. I realized it is actually a customer indicator, thus I have added it into the Custom Indicator list. Bingo. Thanks mate.

Regards
Ben

Ok. You're welcome :)

Rosh:
Ok. You're welcome :)

Hi Rosh,

May I trouble you with another question? Is 'Buy Sell advisor.mq4' also an indicator? I don't seem to see any display on the screen when I drag it on the chart from the 'Custom Indicator' folder.

Regards
Ben

No, it is expert advisor for real-time. See 'How to run the scripts' how to view Print() in terminal
Reason: