Indicators: Averages MTF

Averages MTF:

Averages indicator, which contains 18 types of averages available.

Author: Mladen Rakic

my friend 

I try your 

Averages MTF - indicator for MetaTrader 5

MTF is not working. when I change time frame it gives error

averages_-_mtf_2 (EURUSD) cannot load custom indicator '882984ABDC4875\MQL5\Indicators\averages_-_mtf_2' [4802]

can you correct this

CrazyTrend:

my friend 

I try your 

Averages MTF - indicator for MetaTrader 5

MTF is not working. when I change time frame it gives error

averages_-_mtf_2 (EURUSD) cannot load custom indicator '882984ABDC4875\MQL5\Indicators\averages_-_mtf_2' [4802]

can you correct this

Use some of the newer versions

can you send me  new version link. thank you

Mr.Mladen,

this version and the shifted version that you created to me (both) are not working with the last mt5 build (1755),

for example:

in 5min
I put the indicator in the chart with "current" as the MTF, and it works fine... 

but If change the average mtf to 10min , 15min, 30min or H1 (etc..) 
it's not plotting nothing..

is this a bug because of the new mt5 versions ?

zemo:

Mr.Mladen,

this version and the shifted version that you created to me (both) are not working with the last mt5 build (1755),

for example:

in 5min
I put the indicator in the chart with "current" as the MTF, and it plots fine... 

but If change the average mtf to 10min , 15min, 30min or H1 (etc..) 
it's not plotting nothing..

if this a bug because of the new mt5 versions ?

You should use some of the newer versions (since some changes happened in the builds after the indicator was originally made, the changes are causing the issue you have)

There will be some upgrades of such code but it will take some time to pinpoint such cases and post upgraded versions

Ok,

I'm using the last from this link

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/16749

and it's not working.. 

tks

Averages MTF
Averages MTF
  • votes: 13
  • Mladen Rakic
  • www.mql5.com
Updated and upgraded averages indicator. Now it contains the 18 types of averages available (no need for numbers, since here all is choosable by name):Simple moving averageExponential moving average Double smoothed EMADouble EMATriple EMASmoothed MALinear weighted MAParabolic weighted MAAlexander MAVolume...

Not working, can someone fix it?

It's not working on the current version from MT5. Is there a newer version that works?

Hi Mr. Mladen,

first thank you for all you've done, I learnt and use a lot of your comments and indicators.

I am using the MT4 Version of this awesome indicator, I would like to know is it possible to add this averages to indicator windows instead of chart? (like default MA) I want to check slope change of indicator window.

Thank you so much.

There is a bug in the current version, so I changed line 165 as such ...

if (bars<2 || times[0]>Time[0]) return(prev_calculated);
There may be other bugs but this one was the first I spotted due to the errors in the Experts log.
2023.06.23 16:25:16.247 averages_-_mtf_2 (EURUSD,M1)    array out of range in 'averages_-_mtf_2.mq5' (165,20)
2023.06.23 16:30:00.355 averages_-_mtf_2 (EURUSD,M1)    array out of range in 'averages_-_mtf_2.mq5' (169,53)

I have attached the modified file.

Files:
Reason: