Should Broker's Spread be paid at the end of every trading day?

• 32% (9)
  • 39% (11)
  • 29% (8)
Total voters: 28

In the old days and current day, every time you place a buy or sell order, the broker's spread is automatically added to the trade.

My idea is to revolutionize the industry by having the brokers let customers choose to pay for spread at the end of every trading day. 

This way, each time the customer place a trade, there is 0 spread add to the trade.

Another good idea could be:

To take advantage of 0 spread, The customers also have the option to pay a percentage of trading profits to the brokerage firm. 

Cuong Truong:

In the old days and current day, every time you place a buy or sell order, the broker's spread is automatically added to the trade.

My idea is to revolutionize the industry by having the brokers let customers choose to pay for spread at the end of every trading day. 

This way, each time the customer place a trade, there is 0 spread add to the trade.

To take advantage of 0 spread, The customers also have the option to pay a percentage of trading profits to the brokerage firm. 

nice thought,should go with it.

This idea is perfect for scalping strategies or (Scalping EAs)

too bad, no one wants it. 

Cuong Truong:

This idea is perfect for scalping strategies or (Scalping EAs)

too bad, no one wants it. 

but I really think,you should float this idea with some broker

Cuong Truong:

Dreaming is not bad especially when dreams are beautiful,why cant we suggest liquidity provider pay us only 50 US per day :)
Reason: