Benefit of signal provider free - page 2

phi.nuts:

It mean asking something but actually meant (or even wanted) something else or have other purposes other than the asked question.

In this case, the purpose is not to ask about the benefit of giving free signal but actually the purpose is to promote free signal.

Don't worry about tonny, recently he also has comment that I can define as crocodile comment if not piggybacking, and so is user song_song recently. Hope, tonny does not forget his "troubled" experience in mql4.com, caused by advertising.

@tonny, please don't start trolling and/or accusing someone without proper evidence. 

Tks Phi.nuts!

nguyenhongden:

I means benefit from mql5.com.

why we dont have prize for someone who have many follower of the week, of the month.. 

Same i said! I want we have something to promote free signal provider and have more good signal!
Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

nguyenhongden:
Same i said! I want we have something to promote free signal provider and have more good signal!

Perhaps you forget forum rules # 5. Posting of advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden. The rules does not mention whether the ad is for free product or commercial one. 

So please promote your signal somewhere else. 

phi.nuts:

Perhaps you forget forum rules # 5. Posting of advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden. The rules does not mention whether the ad is for free product or commercial one. 

So please promote your signal somewhere else. 

Tks Phi.nuts! 

Maybe a strategy. Find the customer before earn money. Goodluck

khonggiatu:
Maybe a strategy. Find the customer before earn money. Goodluck
Thanks Khonggiatu friend!