Experts: Grid assistant - page 2

Vladimir Khlystov :

А он разве этого не делает?

No. And pending orders should close the first, closest to the price. When there are many pending orders, this is important. 
 I otlozhennyye ordera dolzhny zakryt 'pervyye, naiboleye blizkiye k tsene. Kogda yest 'mnogo otlozhennykh orderov, eto vazhno. 

JJ1357 :

Everything is possible to do, not everything is time. Write in a personal

Please post in English on this forum.

Nor does he ask "Continue operating?" Before starting with the next, as indicated in the instructions.

Hi Vladimir

This is great EA. Trying on Demo account on different pairs with buy & sell limit only and so far so good. Thanks for sharing. Anyway I did translate all those Russian word in the code into English (attached) for those who commented on this. 

Files:

Alimorad Kochekkermanshahi:

Hi Vladimir

This is great EA. Trying on Demo account on different pairs with buy & sell limit only and so far so good. Thanks for sharing. Anyway I did translate all those Russian word in the code into English (attached) for those who commented on this. 

Thanks

Hi Vladimir.

I like your Grid Assistant EA, but i was wondering if it would be possible to add another function and button to the EA where, for example, if the EA has a Total Floating/Unrealized Loss of -$100,

to close all the open orders and delete all the buy and sell pending orders Automatically and start the cycle again.

Just like it does with the Close Button on Auto and Trail Profit button

I hope you can understand what i mean!

Is this something that could be done???

This way the EA could be traded fully automatically and start a new cycle as long as it reaches either the Stop Loss or Take Profit.

Thank you for your work and I look forward to hear if my request is possible or not

Best Regards

Aurel

Aurel10:

Hi Vladimir.

I like your Grid Assistant EA, but i was wondering if it would be possible to add another function and button to the EA where, for example, if the EA has a Total Floating/Unrealized Loss of -$100,

to close all the open orders and delete all the buy and sell pending orders Automatically and start the cycle again.

Just like it does with the Close Button on Auto and Trail Profit button

I hope you can understand what i mean!

Is this something that could be done???

This way the EA could be traded fully automatically and start a new cycle as long as it reaches either the Stop Loss or Take Profit.

Thank you for your work and I look forward to hear if my request is possible or not

Best Regards

Aurel

Write questions to me in Russian

Vladimir Khlystov:

Write questions to me in Russian

Привет владимир

Мне нравится ваш советник Grid Assistant, но мне было интересно, можно ли добавить еще одну функцию и кнопку в советник, где, например, если советник имеет полную плавающую / нереализованную потерю - $ 100,

автоматически закрыть все открытые ордера и удалить все отложенные ордера на покупку и продажу и снова начать цикл.

Так же, как это происходит с кнопкой «Закрыть» на кнопке «Авто» и «Прибыль от следа».

Я надеюсь, вы понимаете, о чем я!

Это то, что можно сделать ???

Таким образом, советник может торговаться полностью автоматически и начать новый цикл, пока он не достигнет стоп-лосса или тейк-профита.

Спасибо за вашу работу, и я с нетерпением жду ответа, если мой запрос возможен или нет

С уважением

Аурел

Aurel10:
Привет владимир

Мне нравится ваш советник Grid Assistant, но мне было интересно, можно ли добавить еще одну функцию и кнопку в советник, где, например, если советник имеет полную плавающую / нереализованную потерю - $ 100,

автоматически закрыть все открытые ордера и удалить все отложенные ордера на покупку и продажу и снова начать цикл.

Так же, как это происходит с кнопкой «Закрыть» на кнопке «Авто» и «Прибыль от следа».

Я надеюсь, вы понимаете, о чем я!

Это то, что можно сделать ???

Таким образом, советник может торговаться полностью автоматически и начать новый цикл, пока он не достигнет стоп-лосса или тейк-профита.

Спасибо за вашу работу, и я с нетерпением жду ответа, если мой запрос возможен или нет

С уважением

Аурел

Да это уже реализовано в новых версиях советника

Reason: