Experts: Grid assistant

Grid assistant:

The Expert Advisor is designed for placing managing grids.

Author: Vladimir Khlystov

Hello Vladimir

Thansk for sharing !

Despite compiling without error,  there are incomprensible caracters in the code and screen of the EA..  While some have an English portion others do not,, comments are also not readable in the code..probaly coming from translation.

Is this Something that can be fixed easily ?

Files:

jbruneau:

Hello Vladimir

Thansk for sharing !

Despite compiling without error,  there are incomprensible caracters in the code and screen of the EA..  While some have an English portion others do not,, comments are also not readable in the code..probaly coming from translation.

Try this

Files:

Спасибо за обмен

Прибыль в 10% среднесуточного счета $ 200

Тем не менее открывает Comprar Stop и Sell Stop только на AUDUSD, другие пары не открывать

jbruneau:

Hello Vladimir

Thansk for sharing !

If you click on view link, you will see UNICODE version of EA source code.  Copy that into the editor to preserve non-Yankee characters

Hello. First of all thank you for all your great work!

I am trying to develop a trading strategy using this tool. But I am getting an error when I am back testing and try to close orders:

2017.06.04 10:02:24.527 2017.01.04 19:35:00  cm_manual_grid (1) EURUSD,M15: OrderCloseBy error 3

2017.06.04 10:02:24.527 2017.01.04 19:35:00  cm_manual_grid (1) EURUSD,M15: ?????? 3 ???????? ?????? N 36 <-> 52

Any suggestions?

Best regards Rikard

I've had such fun with this, thank you - puts the fun back into trading.

There is an error with the Buylimit/selllimit start distance entry,

doesn't matter what value you put in the box, it defaults to 

the step value.

Hugs

kate

xx

Instead of having  LotPlus — addition to the initial lot size

Can you give user option to use multiplier?  so instead of adding to the lot size, the next lot size can be a multiple of the previous lot size

you can use the same box but user can put x1.5 or x2 or x3 etc.

AwarenessForex:

Instead of having  LotPlus — addition to the initial lot size

Can you give user option to use multiplier?  so instead of adding to the lot size, the next lot size can be a multiple of the previous lot size

you can use the same box but user can put x1.5 or x2 or x3 etc.

of course all this is possible, please contact us at email

The EA should close the open orders first.

Владимир хлыстов:

конечно, все это возможно, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами по электронной почте

А он разве этого не делает?

Reason: