How to multiply risk when copying a signal ?

Hello,

When I copy a signal, I only have these options (attached image)

But how can I multiply the risk please ? By x2 or x3 for example

Thanks a lot! :)

MQL5.community - User Memo
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.
Files:
5.png  19 kb

There is no way to increase your risk and lot size when copying a signal, if you already use the 95% maximum copying percentage in your signals settings.

There are certain utilities that can help you do that, but recommendations are not allowed in the forum, so you need to make your own search.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

There is no way to increase your risk and lot size when copying a signal, if you already use the 95% maximum copying percentage in your signals settings.

There are certain utilities that can help you do that, but recommendations are not allowed in the forum, so you need to make your own search.

Noted thanks a lot!

By the way, why 95% is the maximum ? Why not 100% ? How can I use 100% ?

Tony #:

Noted thanks a lot!

By the way, why 95% is the maximum ? Why not 100% ? How can I use 100% ?

I don't know why the maximum is 95%, but there you are, there is no option for 100%.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I don't know why the maximum is 95%, but there you are, there is no option for 100%.

Noted, last question : is it possible to copy for example 4 signals to 1 same account ?

So in this example it would be 20% allocation to each signal

Tony #:

Noted, last question : is it possible to copy for example 4 signals to 1 same account ?

So in this example it would be 20% allocation to each signal

No, this is not possible with MQL5.com signals, one signal per trading account only.

Use max 10% for your money
Reason: