Experts: The simplest RSI-based EA

The simplest RSI-based EA:

Sells at downward crossing of 70, buys at the upward crossing of 30.

Author: Vladimir Khlystov

Can add martingale to this EA ?

JoseJoaquim:
Can add martingale to this EA ?

I can add for you

Automated-Trading:

The simplest RSI-based EA:

Author: Vladimir Khlystov

Is there a way to only trade during a certain session or time of day automatically? Or do I just have to start and stop the ea manually? Doing it manually isn't a big deal, but for back testing it would be extremely helpful 

Could you add also a Stochastic filter for the entries? Like, if RSI is under 15 AND fast stoch under 15 and crosses slow stoch going up, than go Long?

Thats the strategy i'm trying manually on M1 chart...

Thanks!

I am attempting to replicate an RSI / Martingale system.  Following is how it works...

1.  On RSI > 70 or < 30 it takes a short or long position, let's say .01 micro lot, where the lot size is a setting that can vary.

2.  If the EA finds another occasion of RSI >70 or < 30, WHILE the first position remains open, it will trade on a lot three times the first position size (in this example, .03).  However, it will not replicate this on this position each time it finds the target RSI, rather, only one time per open initial trade.

3.  Otherwise it is pretty vanilla with a TP setting that can be set to $ for the trade.

4.  I assume the EA can be applied to several pairs and shift from one to the other automatically?

5. The stop loss feature can be set to active or inactive.

Thanks for your help with this.

RCloud01

if Right Pair and right time, this EA more profitable

Files:
rsi.png  24 kb

Please I'm new here. How can I get someone to code my strategy into an EA? Please help 
Reason: