I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED

Guys really, i really am. The thing is, i really want to learn how to trade. I am practically watching myself how to and i must confess, it is difficile. I have a demo acct the thing is i can't even set the SL..permit me to say i feel di mb..I just need advice, i have watched videos etc it's just crazy..I don't even know when to buy or sell

TRading is always not easy,you should practice and use any tehnic to demo less about 3 month. You must find the spirit for trading activity. Dont send all money to the broker, use just 1/4 money on your pocket. And keep on your real job.

GodwinEzukuse:
Guys really, i really am. The thing is, i really want to learn how to trade. I am practically watching myself how to and i must confess, it is difficile. I have a demo acct the thing is i can't even set the SL..permit me to say i feel di mb..I just need advice, i have watched videos etc it's just crazy..I don't even know when to buy or sellI
I can share my trading experience.

GodwinEzukuse:
Guys really, i really am. The thing is, i really want to learn how to trade. I am practically watching myself how to and i must confess, it is difficile. I have a demo acct the thing is i can't even set the SL..permit me to say i feel di mb..I just need advice, i have watched videos etc it's just crazy..I don't even know when to buy or sell
I suggest "attending" the BabyPips School of Pipsology! It is free and is a very good starting point for your Forex Education!
School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading
  • www.babypips.com
Forex education is crucial for beginners. We, the FX-Men, firmly believe this. This is why we've come up with the new School of Pipsology. More lessons, more content, and more corny jokes to satisfy your hunger for forex education. The School of Pipsology is designed to help you acquire the skills, knowledge, and special abilities to become a...

Thanks guys...off to school

Yuk Man Chung Wesley:
Ok bro..listening

Embun Burhanudin:
TRading is always not easy,you should practice and use any tehnic to demo less about 3 month. You must find the spirit for trading activity. Dont send all money to the broker, use just 1/4 money on your pocket. And keep on your real job.
Still searching for a real one man..pretty difficult in Italy 

I just think you need to understand how to customize your own trading strategy. I might be able to help you on that. And I agree with Fernando Carreiro about educating yourself through self-study using babypips, Investopedia and/or forex peace army, etc. PM me if you want to hear what I have to say. one very important thing to consider when trading, losses is part of the game.

trading is a skill you have to develop and it requires lots of patience and discipline, you may have to think differently from how you look at the markets right now -- you may also have to consider using just 1 to 3 currency pairs or instruments to become more sensitive on how other traders and investors work. just send a PM if you are up to the challenge.

if u really wanna learn the basics,then there is a man called jaratt davis,from whom I have learned.

there could be many more,but others teach only technical part.

there is much more important lesson to be learnt i.e fundamental basics,till u don't learn that,u would be felling the same way.

u will always be wandering around different types of technical indicators,unaware of the fact that they don't move the prices,so learn that thing that move the price.

its best explained by him.

his trial couse is free for 14 days,try to learn max in those 14 days,and go throughhis recommendations after 14 days.

u would start getting the price movements,when to sell,when to buy,what technique is appropriate for you.keep on adjusting 

Learn the basics of tecnicals analisis and fundamental analisis, and trading Psicology too, than test a lot on demo planning your unique strategy, trading is not a videogame... and you can loose real money.

In Italy and Switzerland, you can find the best trading education in the world, but costs a bit more.. and is not for everybody, with basic or no skills at all, in math and finance, all prefer pre-cooked cheapest ways, (american style....), and prefer to dream that is possible to buy a cheap "formula", for this , go ahead and deep, and take time to learn and test on demo, if you want make money seriously.

I repeat is not a game.. , brokers are hunting for your blood, belive me.

All above comments are valid. I would like to ad this one: after studying the elementary, next step is practice, practice, practice, and... more practice, with demo accounts (mandatory), try to open one with a realistic balance, the same as you would do under real circunstances. Expect no less that one year until you reach some consistent positive results, and, more important, until you understand the mechanics behind de price moves. Then, starting with real money, try to commence with a low balance, let´s say $500. Trade small, feel the money going in and going out. Here you start understanding another component of trading: your own psychology (you have two enemies, the market and you own). And you will realize: this is a dificult part of the job. Good luck.
Reason: