Suddenly can't open Metatrader 5 terminal

After disconnected last night, I suddenly can't open the terminal, already try to reinstall the metatrader still can't open

Already trying installation of metatrader 5 from other brokers still can't open the terminal

Thanks

I have the same problem. When I click the launch link nothing happens??

I too have attempted to reinstall without success.

Thank you

How to install clean MT4 and any build of MT5 (3 examples with screenshots): this page
and one of the solution from this page:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Unable to launch the MT4 MT5 program

GR2508, 2021.09.05 12:27

After a long search on the Internet, I found out that the problem is the Antivirus.

So, if anyone here has a similar issue with MT4/MT5 launching (latest versions), try switching off your Antivirus software.

p.s. Sergey, many thanks for all the informational comments anyway.

• www.mql5.com
Dear Team, I have downloaded MT5 and MT4 from your website but I am unable to open it...

I can open after I non activate my antivirus. Still after updated with stable 3021 version still can't open if Antivirus is activated

So I add the installation folder of Metatrade in the Antivirus exception, and it worked

danielfersbeanto #:

I can open after I non activate my antivirus. Still after updated with stable 3021 version still can't open if Antivirus is activated

So I add the installation folder of Metatrade in the Antivirus exception, and it worked

Hello!

Could you tell me, what Antivirus do you use?

MQ Alexander #:

Hello!

Could you tell me, what Antivirus do you use?

One user had the similar case today and he mentioned antivirus name in his post:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

platform doesn't startup

metsven, 2021.09.07 10:12

Thank you for the tips. For some reason it's the antivirus software. When deactivated it works. Strange that it didn't notify me about the block. 

I will add it to the allowed programs within the antivirus. For a reference, I am using avast. I do not know if the others with the same problem are using the same antivirus.

Reason: