Discussion of article "Graphical Interfaces X: Updates for Easy And Fast Library (Build 3)"

New article Graphical Interfaces X: Updates for Easy And Fast Library (Build 3) has been published:

The next version of the Easy And Fast library (version 3) is presented in this article. Fixed certain flaws and added new features. More details further in the article.

On the first tab, all controls will be anchored to the right side of the form (see the screenshot below). If the form width is changed, they will remain at the same distance from its right edge. 

Fig. 4. Controls of the first tab are anchored to the right side of the form.

Fig. 4. Controls of the first tab are anchored to the right side of the form.

Author: Anatoli Kazharski

I have downloaded the Zip and unpacked to a fresh MT5.

I don´t know what happened, but it seems there is a major problem with the unpacked ZIP !
I had to remove about 700 unwanted Chars in different Files and Folders (pls refer Screenshot)

Would be nice, if someone could reup fixed Files, that not everybody who downloads this has to use a Replace program to solve it by himself :)

However, for now I have also attached the fixed ZIP  and also fixed the "double Quotes" Issue from "Menuitem.mqh" around line 290

Issue Image

Files:

marquez:

Thank you for message. I wrote to the editor. They responded that fix and replace files.
Reason: