Subscribe to signal on Metatrader 4 - page 5

i want to know can i subscribe to signal by a micro account or not? or it depends to signal provider's account or broker or els....

??????

issa_pa:

i want to know can i subscribe to signal by a micro account or not? or it depends to signal provider's account or broker or els....

??????

It's not depend on anything.

Just makes sure you set the use money correctly because the lot calculation is depend on it.

Every time I try to subscribe to a signal that use a leverage more than 1:100 I get a message in my Journal Tab stating that signal disabled as leverage greater than 1:100 is not allowed !! Broker is FXDD DEMO and I've not tried to test other brokers, Is there any way to resolve this issue ??

Shamsi 

shamsi78:

Every time I try to subscribe to a signal that use a leverage more than 1:100 I get a message in my Journal Tab stating that signal disabled as leverage greater than 1:100 is not allowed !! Broker is FXDD DEMO and I've not tried to test other brokers, Is there any way to resolve this issue ??

Shamsi 

Update you MT4 to build 451 (New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 451 )
New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 451 - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 451 - MQL4 forum

how can we protect our money in real accounts against slippage(difference between prices in different brokers) when we want to subscribe to signals in mt4:

1.ECN accounts are usefull?

or

2.open a real account with the same type by the same broker of signal provider?

!!!!!!!!!????????

issa_pa:

how can we protect our money in real accounts against slippage(difference between prices in different brokers) when we want to subscribe to signals in mt4:

1.ECN accounts are usefull?

or

2.open a real account with the same type by the same broker of signal provider?

!!!!!!!!!????????

1.Maybe, more likely no.

2. Yes mostly. especially if we both connect to the same server, but then we don't know about

phi.nuts:

1.Maybe, more likely no.

2. Yes mostly. especially if we both connect to the same server, but then we don't know about

thanks for answer but it isn't clear for me" especially if we both connect to the same server, but then we don't know about" could you please explain some more?

and one more question:

is there any other way?because in this case we must open frequently real accounts by different brokers????? as you know it isn't very good way to solve this problem?!!!!!!

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

issa_pa:

thanks for answer but it isn't clear for me" especially if we both connect to the same server, but then we don't know about" could you please explain some more?

and one more question:

is there any other way?because in this case we must open frequently real accounts by different brokers????? as you know it isn't very good way to solve this problem?!!!!!!

Sorry for not being clear.

1. This is the correct one : Yes mostly. especially if we both connect to the same server, but then we don't know about that both provider and subscriber are both connected to the same server.

2. No, using same broker and hopefully same server is the answer, sorry. 

phi.nuts:

Sorry for not being clear.

1. This is the correct one : Yes mostly. especially if we both connect to the same server, but then we don't know about that both provider and subscriber are both connected to the same server.

2. No, using same broker and hopefully same server is the answer, sorry. 

thankssssss

can signal provider ask commission per profitable trade instead of fix amount of subscribers????????

if not why meta quest don't let providers ??? in my opinion it's better than fix peyment for both provider and subscriber???

Reason: