Discussion of article "Graphical Interfaces X: Updates for Easy And Fast Library (Build 2)"

New article Graphical Interfaces X: Updates for Easy And Fast Library (Build 2) has been published:

Since the publication of the previous article in the series, Easy And Fast library has received some new features. The library structure and code have been partially optimized slightly reducing CPU load. Some recurring methods in many control classes have been moved to the CElement base class.

Author: Anatoli Kazharski

Hi, i'm following yout work, and i'm realy grateful.

You already developed or see anything that can work with Tabulations or Focus on Controls in the form.

I need to change the editions after i insert one input in one CEdit or CSpinEdit and press Enter or press TAB, i want to pass to the next Edit, for better usuability in my program.

Can you help me or guide me where to look ?

Thank u so much for your contribution on the comunity.

RODRIGO CAMPOS FIDELIS:

You already developed or see anything that can work with Tabulations or Focus on Controls in the form.

I need to change the editions after i insert one input in one CEdit or CSpinEdit and press Enter or press TAB, i want to pass to the next Edit, for better usuability in my program.

At the moment this is not possible. I'll think about how to implement it.

Anatoli Kazharski:
At the moment this is not possible. I'll think about how to implement it.
Anatoli Kazharski, I'm thinking about that. There is any way so i can active the Edition mode by code, same like when they are no ReadOnly and we do a doble click on the CEdit and they turn Blue and selected.
Or, any way so i can ask an input by splash, message box or any window automaticly requested when i run the code.

I'm thinking some possibilities, and i really don't  wanna use DLL, i'm not that pro yet. But i really have will. If you have me some directions or ideas i can really improve our code.

Dear Anatoli, thank you very much for your effort!

I just want to point you out that there is a typo in MenuItem.mqh, line 237, that makes it not possibile to be compiled successfully:

" > The type of the menu item can be set using the CMenuItem::TypeMenuItem()") method");

should read instead

" > The type of the menu item can be set using the CMenuItem::TypeMenuItem() method");

right?

The Edit is always flickering.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/274301

How to Create Label Only ?

http://prntscr.com/tmjkm3

Hi. I'm working with MT4, so unfortunately I'm stock with this last version of MT4. Here is a bug that no matter what I tried won't fix itself. As you see in the picture above, there is a horizontal line "near" the caption. In case that horizontal line is selected, if you click inside the caption, it will jump to the middle of the caption and start moving with the caption. Also, if there is a horizontal line somewhere in the window background that is selected, if you click and drag inside the window when you are near the line, it will start dragging the line around. This happens to all objects on chart not only the line, only when they are selected this will happen.

In other words, the panel and caption is not "capturing" the mouse event and let it pass through to objects bellow them. How to fix this issue?

Please someone help

Screenshot
Screenshot
  • prnt.sc
Captured with Lightshot
Reason: