Questions about mql signals

How can the initial deposit be of a negative value? like here https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1994#!tab=history&page=2

In the history of the signals , why you cannot see the profits or the losses in pips? And what is the Type Balance thing that shows up in history? Also what are those ultra high Growth figures? For example 7113289.79%  and the user has gained like only 49$ ?  

We are dealing with the problem.

So these unrealist gain numbers are part of a technical glitches? I see them on most traders.

rez:

How can the initial deposit be of a negative value? like here https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1994#!tab=history&page=2

In the history of the signals , why you cannot see the profits or the losses in pips? And what is the Type Balance thing that shows up in history? Also what are those ultra high Growth figures? For example 7113289.79%  and the user has gained like only 49$ ?   

The negative initial deposit is a result of incomplete history.  My broker Oanda-MT4 only keeps 3 months worth of history.  Also, the Deposits and Withdrawals are actually interest on the trades and balance.

Like you, I'm wondering about the fantastic Growth% and it's chart.  The shape of the Balance chart is OK but not the data point.

I confirm that the stats, up to Expected Payoff, are OK.  Below that, the stats does not agree with my own.  For instances, I have a negative value for Maximal Consecutive Wins.  My rolling last 3 month growth% is only 26%.  I have no idea how the Annual, Monthly and Weelkly % are calculated. 

fxyekim:

The negative initial deposit is a result of incomplete history.  My broker Oanda-MT4 only keeps 3 months worth of history.  Also, the Deposits and Withdrawals are actually interest on the trades and balance.

Like you, I'm wondering about the fantastic Growth% and it's chart.  The shape of the Balance chart is OK but not the data point.

I confirm that the stats, up to Expected Payoff, are OK.  Below that, the stats does not agree with my own.  For instances, I have a negative value for Maximal Consecutive Wins.  My rolling last 3 month growth% is only 26%.  I have no idea how the Annual, Monthly and Weelkly % are calculated. 

About your 3 Month History thingie. It reminds me about something.
Did you tried to right click in your history tab and selected complete history? That should probably fix it.

Ow i see fxyekim , thx for the reply. Would be interesting to hear from someone how this Annual % growth is calculated.

Jules81:
About your 3 Month History thingie. It reminds me about something.
Did you tried to right click in your history tab and selected complete history? That should probably fix it.
I have it set at All History. I think Oanda changed this recently. I used to be able to download all my history. Now I only get 3 months.

Hi,

My broker (forex.com) does not support trading signals yet (not the latest build) - can anyone tell me which brokers does support trading signals in MT4?

Thanks in advance. 

jpdippenaar:

Hi,

My broker (forex.com) does not support trading signals yet (not the latest build) - can anyone tell me which brokers does support trading signals in MT4?

Thanks in advance. 

I will advise you to search for your suitable signal provider first and open account with his/her broker in order to earn the same result with your signal provider. If your broker is different from your signal provider the results of open position may be different due to their different bid price

jpdippenaar:

Hi,

Thanks in advance. 

You can try the same broker with the broker of signal provider.

And would you please not to hijack someone else topic asking different question. The title of topic may be suitable to your question but not the discussion. This topic is discussing why there are errors in signal trade report in mql5.com signal section.  

phi.nuts:

You can try the same broker with the broker of signal provider.

And would you please not to hijack someone else topic asking different question. The title of topic may be suitable to your question but not the discussion. This topic is discussing why there are errors in signal trade report in mql5.com signal section.  

Thanks - good advice.  Sorry for posting in wrong thread - not intentional.
Reason: