Download MetaTrader 5

Newbie : requesting history

To add comments, please log in or register
Christian
Christian  

Hi,

I would like to read the data which appears in the history : How much have I earned in the current day, information provided in the bottom line, at the right of the history.

How can I do that ?

Best regards

Christian 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Indicators Lines
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Indicators Lines
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Indicators Lines - Documentation on MQL5
Jinsong Zhang
Jinsong Zhang  
hi, you can ask in service desk or you have to write code to export that info.
phi nuts
phi nuts  
song_song:
hi, you can ask in service desk or you have to write code to export that info.

Now I'm confused >_<.

Christian, did you mean history in MT ? 

Christian
Christian  

Hello,

Yes : (sorry for my poor english).

At the bottom line, on the right, we have the sum of all the positions closed.

I think it's possible to loop inside the history and work out the result I'm looking for, but maybee this information is directly readable... ? 

Christian

• www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Indicators Lines - Documentation on MQL5
phi nuts
phi nuts  
c2h:

Hello,

Yes : (sorry for my poor english).

At the bottom line, on the right, we have the sum of all the positions closed.

I think it's possible to loop inside the history and work out the result I'm looking for, but maybee this information is directly readable... ? 

Christian

No need to apologize for the English, my English is also poor, sometimes I have to re-read my own comments several time before posting. Anyway, I think your English is OK.

I think you have to loop inside the history to get that, coz there's no function to call that one :(

Christian
Christian  

Thanks

To add comments, please log in or register