is possible with indicator call EA ?

Hi i have a indicator that scanner some cross if the param is correct i want push over one button and open a new chart with a template , and insert one EA with option , and  indicator with option , is possible do that ?  i saw the function

ExpertRemove

but not  a function

ExpertAdd

thanks at all

ChartApplyTemplate - Chart Operations - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com

Lorentzos Roussos #: you will need this function ChartApplyTemplate - Chart Operations - MQL4 Reference

we have only with template?? not exist other mode?

thanks

White-space reduced by moderator

@faustf, may I kindly please ask that you stop using double spaces on your posts?

Your posts always have so much extra white-space, especially double space characters. Please only use one space between words.

faustf #: we have only with template?? not exist other mode?

Yes, in mt5 you can have an ea adding indicators

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Yes, in mt5 you can have an ea adding indicators

ok thanks i am in mt4  sob:(

Fernando Carreiro #:
@faustf, may I kindly please ask that you stop using double spaces on your posts?

Your posts always have so much extra white-space, especially double space characters. Please only use one space between words.

Sorry  when i write  some time i insert double space  sorry , is  a big  problem? is  difficult to read ?  not  exist a plugin for forum that correct this,little mistake ? thanks

faustf #: Sorry  when i write  some time i insert double space  sorry , is  a big  problem? is  difficult to read ?  not  exist a plugin for forum that correct this,little mistake ? thanks

Other users don't seem to have any trouble typing normally. How are you typing that it causes a double space?

Are you using a mobile device or a desktop computer?

What operating system and browser application are you using?

Fernando Carreiro #:

Other users don't seem to have any trouble typing normally. How are you typing that it causes a double space?

Are you using a mobile device or a desktop computer?

What operating system and browser application are you using?

I'm sorry, I have vision problems, I didn't think it would be so harmful to insert an extra space, I'll try to stay there longer, I'll use much attention, thanks, bye

faustf #:I'm sorry, I have vision problems, I didn't think it would be so harmful to insert an extra space, I'll try to stay there longer, I'll use much attention, thanks, bye

It's OK! I understand. There will be no problem, now that we understand the issue.

My apologies for calling you out on it. Please disregard my words and continue as you have before.

faustf:
Hi i have a indicator that scanner some cross if the param is correct i want push over one button and open a new chart with a template , and insert one EA with option , and  indicator with option , is possible do that ?  i saw the function

ExpertRemove

but not  a function

ExpertAdd

thanks at all
Do it the other way round?
Run an EA on the host chart with the indicator. When conditions suit open your new chart with a template holding your EA. 
Reason: