Product feedback

A question to ask our creators, whilst there is a portion to give feedback on any product demoed or purchased, we never seem to see any justice with "feedback" could the creators give some incentive if feedback is given, this could be in the form of an agreed discount to a buyer perhaps or just a general credit to the user who takes the  time to comment.

There could be a kind of troop who would be happy to test and give feedback on products maybe, it's all relative, old and new users are all clients prepared to swell the finances of all involved, their selves too, so our great creator and creators, how can we move forward on this one, oh and bye the way, if this springboards, I surely deserve a mention, 

rob:

A question to ask our creators, whilst there is a portion to give feedback on any product demoed or purchased, we never seem to see any justice with "feedback" could the creators give some incentive if feedback is given, this could be in the form of an agreed discount to a buyer perhaps or just a general credit to the user who takes the  time to comment.

There could be a kind of troop who would be happy to test and give feedback on products maybe, it's all relative, old and new users are all clients prepared to swell the finances of all involved, their selves too, so our great creator and creators, how can we move forward on this one, oh and bye the way, if this springboards, I surely deserve a mention, 

I agree with feedback, positive or negative, but only from the buyer (the buyer name - however may remain secret, coz MQ has policy not to reveal the buyer). The feedback should be at least - say 100 or 200 words and must be specific. For example if it's EA, then it should be mentioned how much gained (in pips, or money) during testing or forward run including mentioning its parameter with det stat attached. Incentives is good, but there's should a way to prevent buyers from writing reviews just to get incentives.

I disagree with reviews troops, they don't spend anything on the product, hence they have nothing to lose and sacrifice. Many will prefer to read reviews from real end user rather that from some happy to write a review person.

Remind me if we forget to mention you, if this is become a reality.

I think a good idea would be, any user who downloads any thing from the market that has to be paid for, should give credence to the creator who was willing, ok, has agreed to the T&C's to a free trial download, how many shops will let you take a product on this basis,  

rob:
I think a good idea would be, any user who downloads any thing from the market that has to be paid for, should give credence to the creator who was willing, ok, has agreed to the T&C's to a free trial download, how many shops will let you take a product on this basis,  
What about a positive/neutral/negative rating system similar to eBay? The buyers could remain anonymous, just show the rating and/or feedback. If a seller has many negative ratings, then future buyers would be wary. I think it's important to allow the seller to respond to negative feedback, just in case the buyer is a little crazy.

rob:

I much prefer the buyer - the end user - who paid the product and not those who trial. Many customer prefer reading feedback from real-buyer-real-end-user not just from someone trialing it.

trolley 2012.12.18 23:04 
What about a positive/neutral/negative rating system similar to eBay? The buyers could remain anonymous, just show the rating and/or feedback. If a seller has many negative ratings, then future buyers would be wary. I think it's important to allow the seller to respond to negative feedback, just in case the buyer is a little crazy.

a detailed feedback is better than rating.

All good points, It would be good for (without actually demoing any indicators EA's) a chance for end users to be able to actually use these products, live for a week maybe for a nominal fee.

I remember in my time of getting involved with trading that things were just too expensive and allot of what i did purchase were useless or not compatible with the money I had to trade with, I see on the market, including my own indicator that the price may be a little high and yes this could be off putting, however given the chance to actually test them might give the user more confidence when it comes to buying, or it may even make them enough to purchase, it's all relative,I would be happy to "rent" out over a period of time until the full purchase was met, they would then own it, T's&C's would have to be adhered too of course but this makes things more manageable, if the user wants one month or six then they have the facility to do so on the "cheap" but they never own it until the price is met, we can only seek ideas and maybe the "board" could sanction them.

Feedback is a necessity in selling any product, we may see how things work very easily, however, not everyone has our eyes, we need to find what others see, if it's good then great, if it's bad we need to correct it, without knowing what "it" is, we will never know.

We can  only see expansion in the market place and now would be a good time to get it right for the future.

Reason: