Can anyone share their profitable trading strategy with me? Please? - page 2

Nancy Manetti:

I have been trying out different strategies from internet, however, I can't seem to get out of losing cycle.

I am already overwhelmed because I lost my money in forex. It was my fault that I lost money.

I have tried my best to educate myself (babypips, books, articles) and find the best trading strategy.

Most of the books were about psychology and didn't give any actual profitable trading strategy.

I am having lot of trouble forming a trading strategy.

Can any profitable trader from here take pity on me and share their trading strategy?

Nancy,

Believe me that there is no perfect trading strategy exists.Even legendary trader george soros investment accuracy is 50%. Stop searching for 90 % accuracy. Concentrate on higher risk/reward trades and trade with discipline.I am making money only with 40 to 75% accuracy.

well tell now I am not profitable 

so I can't give you what you want 

I have tried many ideas and systems and it seems like technical analysis can't make profit alone

my next step is  fundamentals

have you tried fundamentals ?

there are some people who claims to be very successful using fundamentals with very basic  technical analysis 

some one is called Jarratt Davis his service is paid and he give trial

wish you all good luck 

dergham:

I have tried many ideas and systems and it seems like technical analysis can't make profit alone

there are some people who claims to be very successful using fundamentals with very basic  technical analysis 

wish you all good luck 

I have trust problems with paid courses, but looks like all his videos are available to view in his trial.

I'll try it out, thanks.

What more fundamental/news/economic courses are out there for trading?

Prakash Kumar:

Nancy,

Believe me that there is no perfect trading strategy exists.Even legendary trader george soros investment accuracy is 50%. Stop searching for 90 % accuracy. Concentrate on higher risk/reward trades and trade with discipline.I am making money only with 40 to 75% accuracy.

I'll still keep looking for a good trading strategy. Psychology/money management is important but if your trading strategy doesn't gives good statistical results, you won't make money.

Hi Nancy:

I hope you are trading on a DEMO account because hit-and-miss self-training can be very expensive.

People make money with a lot of different systems because they match the system to their personality as well as account balance

It isn't a question of trying systems until you find one that is profitable because making a system profitable is a problem of execution of the system.  Using a 50/100 moving average crossover would mean you would have to allow for a large price swing or you would be stopped out fairly quickly and often.

Have you tried Renko charts?  They are based on price movement and not time and I think that it is easier to see the price trends with a more defined risk.  There is an article on Renko in this website and there are demonstrations of the use of Renko charts in YouTube which you can see just by searching "Renko"

I focus on Renko charts and you can follow my trading logic on a forum post and in my profile page.  I don't update every day but I try to explain my system.  This gets me into good discussions with other Renko traders.

If you need the EAs and indicators for Renko I can send them to you. There are several around if you are interested but I can give you some I find profitable but they are NOT robots.  I have tried to make auto-trading robots but I make much more money manually.

Good luck. You need to keep trying systems and getting experience on DEMO accounts and you can di it WITHOUT sending anybody a money.  I have spent thousands of dollars on robots and systems and for me I make better money with simple free systems.  After all, there is only H, L, O, C, and volume and everybody has the same information.  You need a system you can trade easily and consistently otherwise no system will work for you.

Do you think you understand the Renko chart attached and how you might trade it?   My profile page has other examples.

Files:
Renko_1.png  26 kb

dergham:

wish you all good luck 

have u gone through his course,or follow him

anurag bhargava:
have u gone through his course,or follow him

he has a lot of free videos I watched a lot of them and they make sense

he used to post some free trade signals and analysis and it was profitable most of the time

unfortunately he stopped most of this free gifts 

but I haven't tried his paid or trial service yet 

he has page in forexpeacearmy in the section shoulders of the giants and he has his own site and blog 

Try to sell the weak and buy the strong currency. Look at the whole market what is does and not just one pair.

Prakash Kumar:

Nancy,

Nancy, have you used currency strength/weakness software. I have been using it for great entry points on all majors, lots of scalping.<Deleted>Good Luck John

Hello I'm using a Harsh and moderate strategy and combine with them for some Assets $EURUSD $CHFUSD $GOLD and silver my first advise is to push SL limit to 100 pips and TP to 10 pips then look forward true opportunities and not try to open orders everytime, my second advise is to move with trending don't search trend changing you can try my signal on a demo account
Reason: