Attention Coders / New Period Converter Custom Time Frame

I need a Period Converter but not the type that comes with MT4 or Renko Charts, it would have to function like a normal chart, meanning that "Tick Data" AKA. "Price Quotes" would have to be the same as on,

a standard chart. Example: Normal 1-hr. Chart "Quotes are Displayed Normally" when Converting to a 2-hr. Chart "Quotes Would be Displayed Normally" as on the 1-hr. Chart,

Pass in Real Time, as this is a problem with both MT4 Default & Renko Charts.

If anyone can code this just send me a PM W/Price.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2016.05.08 20:17

Welcome,

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
Good luck.

Sergey Golubev:

I`m experienced with mql5 im just trying to see if anybody might be able to code it...Thanks for your comment though...Do you think i should move it to the forum topics you mention or could you do it or it does not matter?

PS. Can MT5 do this?

fx9 fx9:

I`m experienced with mql5 im just trying to see if anybody might be able to code it...Thanks for your comment though...Do you think i should move it to the forum topics you mention or could you do it or it does not matter?

PS. Can MT5 do this?

It's fine with the topic, and if someone helps here by coding or some additional coding information so it will be good.

Sergey Golubev:
It's fine with the topic, and if someone helps here by coding or some additional coding information so it will be good.
Thank`s for directing me to the Market as i think i might have found what im looking for.
Reason: