How much money do I need to day trade Forex? - page 2

I'd like to learn in manual mode

Micaela Suter:
I'd like to learn in manual mode
Try twice
Or follow signals to learn some ideas

Mikhail Zhitnev:
Each deposite will be blow away in any case, so it is better to do 10-20% profit per day and withdraw money every week.

that sounds like a struggling retail trader with lack of money management and maybe even martingale trading... no offense but this will not keep you in the game for a long time.

@Author I agree, forget EAs. They do work but they have no brain. That means you have to do the brain work for them and this will mentally drain you to much when you are not the author of the EA.

Mikhail Zhitnev:
Each deposite will be blow away in any case, so it is better to do 10-20% profit per day and withdraw money every week.
I don't 'uppose I understood just what it was you were saying

Hhan:

that sounds like a struggling retail trader with lack of money management and maybe even martingale trading... no offense but this will not keep you in the game for a long time.

@Author I agree, forget EAs. They do work but they have no brain. That means you have to do the brain work for them and this will mentally drain you to much when you are not the author of the EA.

I agree totally to Hhan, who thinks deposit will blow away in any case has no idea what trading is about. There are some successful trades which only trade with a conservative money management and nothing else. Even I had to learn this.

Daniel Stein:

Hahahahaha...

Thanks Mikhail, you made my day

@Micaela

Yes, that's right.

Mastering the the emotional and psychological challenges is the most important point at trading.

This is so true. Real advise here! But 20% a day is not that easy. 
Reason: