How to make my computer work for money?

Hello guys i am new here and i am completely confused on how to earn money, seriously no idea, i downloaded the Metatester 5 and i installed it, i put my accounts and all ok

Now how i earn money? And how much can i earn with 3.4ghz 100% stable overclocked?

No idea really

Plus if this is making a good amount of money i can have 2 other PCs running for the program, is it doable? 

nermain:

Hello guys i am new here and i am completely confused on how to earn money, seriously no idea, i downloaded the Metatester 5 and i installed it, i put my accounts and all ok

Now how i earn money? And how much can i earn with 3.4ghz 100% stable overclocked?

No idea really

Plus if this is making a good amount of money i can have 2 other PCs running for the program, is it doable? 

https://cloud.mql5.com/en/faq/payments
Questions Concerning Payment for Participation in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Questions Concerning Payment for Participation in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Questions concerning payment for participation in the MQL5 Cloud Network - distributed computing network

Are you asking about how to make money in forex? Because that is a HUGE open question, with about a zillion answers. If you are a total newbie, then pick a good signal provider with low drawdown and steady monthly growth. 

Learn forex while your signal provider is making you money. Study at babypips online. Don't fall for hype. Don't follow gurus. Ask them for myfxbook proof of their account before following or paying. 

I think you have more chance of making money by using Metatrader 4, then subscribing to a signal that suits you.

In MT4 or MT5 just click on the Signals Link at the top of this page, and browse the signals to find one that fits your budget and risk attitude. 

nermain:

No idea really

This isnt bitcoin mining.  :)