New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 988: Hotfix - page 2

Sergey Golubev:
Did you update from which build to 988?
Because as I know - some indicators and EAs will not work with build 600++ in case they were developed for old builds ...
Which build did you have before updating?

You can try to restart computer (and restart Metatrader) so it works sometimes (because some indicators may be compiled during the restarting and the problem may be fixed by itself).
Even some standard indicators cannot be attached if it is not belonging to the folders. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall with different broker clients, but it still doesn't work. I use Windows 10 Pro.

They (computer) asked me to upgrade to Windows 10 but I refused ... so I am still on Windows 8.1 with my tablet ...

It is very specifit related to Windows 10 so I do not know ... you can read the following thread:

Windows 10 upgrade : what you should know !

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Windows 10 upgrade : what you should know !

Alain Verleyen, 2015.08.10 23:26

Hello All,

I am opening this topic to centralize all information about migrating to Windows 10. No much for now, but important points to be aware anyway.

Stay tuned...

P.S : Of course, only information related to MT4/MT5 will be reported here.

This is what I found -

I can not help because I am not on Windows 10 sorry.

I know one user had similar problem (all indicators do not work after upgrading to Windows 10 - we are having the thread about it) so he had to write to service desk asking for help ...

MT4. Most updated program in the universe 😂
Reason: