Incredible performance signal CyberBOT2

CyberBOT2 has an incredible performance.

How it is possible?

VincentX:

How it is possible?

Hi VincentX,

We're not allow broker discussion, remember ?, So I have to edit that.

Please just Google that broker name and also look for review on http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/forex_broker_reviews and http://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74.

This forum mostly is about programming. 

Forex Currency Trading Broker Reviews By Forex Traders Page 1
Forex Currency Trading Broker Reviews By Forex Traders Page 1
  • www.forexpeacearmy.com
Learn Forex trading brokers secrets and find the very best foreign exchange broker. Share your experience with the currency trading community.

I am having a hard time finding this ea

VincentX:

How it is possible?

That appears to be martingale...

That appear to be fake! I see the difference of 80 pips on EURUSD active trade on the EA anf my real chart! while market has stalled..

There is Nothing fake fellows. How MetaQuotes can publish something fake?

cyberfx.org:
There is Nothing fake fellows. How MetaQuotes can publish something fake?

Of course it works like that, but .... on demo :)

Do you have a live account? 

If the want to earn my confident in the robot, at least they should show us the live account results of the EA

Don`t you know the reason why mql5 did not allow it? It is because the information is not true, Check all the provider from  that broker, it looks incredible, they are just looking for a way  to get more client, this is why mql5 did not allow it.
Fast Dive into MQL5
Fast Dive into MQL5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have decided to study MQL5 trading strategies' programming language, but you know nothing about it? We have tried to examine MQL5 and MetaTrader 5 terminal from the newcomers' point of view and have written this short introductory article. In this article, you can find a brief idea of the possibilities of the language, as well as some tips on working with MetaEditor 5 and the terminal.

cozard007:

Don`t you know the reason why mql5 did not allow it? It is because the information is not true, Check all the provider from  that broker, it looks incredible, they are just looking for a way  to get more client, this is why mql5 did not allow it.
That broker is a scam. Open a demo account and check quotes. I have made a scalping EA in five minutes with almost random signal to enter and after few days, account was millionnaire.

Please, do not speak about brokers, ok? Broker wars ("star wars" :) ) are fully profibited on the forum sorry.
Reason: